Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ghost Busters Announced!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks awesome! Can't wait to play it!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/df9dd9c3c975bb8a5b259297d4c2dc5b.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/5efdb1581d864c246b959b1e7129d4f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/1f2f545326b1832d7c146218355c012b.jpg

Check it out. They have a pinball inside the pinball.

I wonder what made them pack so many buildings etc onto the PF? Looks like the machine has been heavily modded out of the box which is rare.

Must be a typo:lol

I wonder if it will be 10% cheaper as our dollar is up 10% since the beginning of the year if amd are fair with the price I'll get one but if not just out of principle I won't just like they said they would not put price of got up til xmas I,was already to order one then bang $500 increase 4 weeks earlier than I thought it was going to be so I gave it a miss.

I wonder if it will be 10% cheaper as our dollar is up 10% since the beginning of the year if amd are fair with the price I'll get one but if not just out of principle I won't just like they said they would not put price of got up til xmas I,was already to order one then bang $500 increase 4 weeks earlier than I thought it was going to be so I gave it a miss.

When AMD raise the piece they do it for all stock right?

So a fall in the price means they would have to lower all stock?

Doubt they would sell GOT LEs for 1k less then they have now.

Would be nice is it was cheaper as a last DMD machine! Looks bloody amazing but I can't imagine how cool the next stern will be with an LCD display

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/1f2f545326b1832d7c146218355c012b.jpg

Check it out. They have a pinball inside the pinball.

I wonder what made them pack so many buildings etc onto the PF? Looks like the machine has been heavily modded out of the box which is rare.

Do you think they realised that if they want to sell LEs that it needs to be a full package LE. I did notice the tricky side armour they have been using is gone and back to lollipop type.

But I like that they have put the Shaker back in which should always have been included like Hulk was. And others before the stripping out started.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't be the first time we don't see price fall when dollar strengthens. We get shafted both ways with that.

I think they maybe realise they can't keep chopping crap out when they have competition.

Just saw all their 50 plus pics on Facebook

PRO doesn't even look that chopped down all bare. Most of the buildings and toys are still there.

Do you think they realised that if they want to sell LEs that it needs to be a full package LE. I did notice the tricky side armour they have been using is gone and back to lollipop type.

But I like that they have put the Shaker back in which should always have been included like Hulk was. And others before the stripping out started.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't be the first time we don't see price fall when dollar strengthens. We get shafted both ways with that.

Just got off phone with Bruce No price drop so looks like no GB for me

Still digesting all the info.. Check this out.

"But the coolest thing the LE and Premium versions have is something you won?t see in the images or teaser: An interactive holographic projection of famous ghosts to battle. Dankberg describes this feature saying, ?We call them the Ecto Goggles, and when peering through the Ecto goggles, you'll be able to shoot various ghosts who are not really there.? Using a reflection trick and an LCD screen, The Librarian, Slimer, and the Scoleri Brothers appear hovering on the playfield. Dankberg continues, ?There [is] a sensor switch there that will note you went to it, and it'll change where you hit it and explore or splat or whatever it might be. So, we've put a ghost into a Ghostbusters machine.?

The 'ghost slings' on the Premium / LE also sound very cool. They use magnets rather than coils and can apparently not only send the ball back and forth across the PF but also in other directions.

So.... SDTM?

:)

I actually like the L.E the best. It's over the top but I like that. Overall the playfield/layout/toys/artwork look awesome. The hand drawn artwork is great. I would definitely consider purchasing this title. In my opinion this is the first Stern that matches the Bally/Williams of the 90's in terms of package and having a look of quality. Kiss and Metallica came close but still maybe felt a little 'cheap' in some ways. GOT is a good game but I was not a fan of the artwork (or lack of it) Hopefully GB's plays as good as it looks!