Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Munsters by Stern

extendo

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add fuel to the fire, go to munsters.com and scroll down 3/4 of the way down... the observant ones will notice something pinball related that may mean absolutely nothing at all, or could be interpreted as meaning something...... silly speculation of course...

thanks Smithy. I met Macca for the 1st time last night at the barn and between chats I didn't realise he had started a Munsters post on Pinside. It'll be a game I'll be wanting to play for sure as the Stern ethic of releasing half-arsed coded games seems hopefully to have turned a corner. I really enjoyed playing Iron maiden this morning at the Barn.

Needs tobe a Bally Williams style machine to work, like more long twisty wire ramps, if it has a feel like MB then yer it could work. Its a very BW era theme, if you think of the titles they made like Alvira, MB, Creech, TAF and so on, You would think they could have pulled off that theme easily and sold a tonne but can Stern make it work?

Why can't someone just post the pics up instead of everyone asking for them to be sent to them?!?

Agreed, If some one wants to PM me the pictures Ill happy post it.

Or save some time and just simply post it and cut out the middle man lol