Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

JJP Willy Wonka

Koops

Nothing like that apparently. A quick google

Finds this :

“THERE'S A REASON WHY THE MOVIE STARS WILLY WONKA.

Though the book is called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the 1971 movie is named after Willy Wonka. There are two reasons for this: When the NAACP was protesting the Oompa-Loompas, they also demanded that the movie’s title be changed so as not to promote the book among viewers of the movie. The second reason for shifting the main character focus was because the movie was financed by Quaker Oats, who were looking at it as a way of advertising a new line of chocolate bars that they were about to produce. Eventually, they settled on calling the new bar the Wonka Bar, and with that they chose to rename the entire movie after Willy Wonka as a promotional tie-in.”

There is a Charlie and the chocolate factory movie and Jonny Depp is just creepy as hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The story is about Charlie Bucket... I would have been more impressed (but of course surprised) if it had it's true title of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (not based on the movie).

The celebrity slapped on there adds nothing of value for me. Like others I seem to be underwhelmed... where is the chocolate factory and rivers of chocolate? ... with the boat?? lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We will also be streaming the event at twitch.tv/melbournesilverballleague

Wonka will be on free play for the night and not in the tournament so there will be plenty of opportunity to get a few games in!!

might just play wonka all night and not the comp lol

might just play wonka all night and not the comp lol

No, no you can't...

I was speaking to elpresidente of Bayside pinball and he said that you can only play Wonka if you are in the comp. (No tanking!) He also said that if you post a high score on Wonka then you can't play again until someone beats it...

:p

No, no you can't...

I was speaking to elpresidente of Bayside pinball and he said that you can only play Wonka if you are in the comp. (No tanking!) He also said that if you post a high score on Wonka then you can't play again until someone beats it...

:p

all good!

Watched about 5 minutes of that stream before the music and the whooooopdy wooooo whistle completely did my head in. Boooooowoooooop Boooooowoooooop Boooooowoooooop omg !!!

Looked like there was very little happening on screen that related to the gameplay, screen hardly changed from main gui and appeared to be a drain monster?

Not for me.