Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nina

Lene Lovich (who can guess the song - without looking the artist up on the internet)

Where the hell is Joe Dolce? Counting all Nina Hagen's money:cool:?

Only eight Aussie/Kiwi bands?

Carn Paul... The Triffids, Rick Springfield, Ol' 55, Wa Wa Nee, Severed Heads, Goanna, I'm Talking, Do Re Mi, Redgum, Paul Kelly, Riptides, Scientists, The Go-Betweens, Ups and Downs, Chris Knox, Headless Chickens, The Bats, Straightjacket Fits, Eurogliders, Thought Criminals... All off the top of my head.

Iggy Pop?

Early eighties' music was an incredibly low ebb for my musical taste, yet the Aussie and NZ indie scenes were working hard to rise above.

Any chance of swapping out JoBoxers for Subway Sect, and inserting the original of 'Talk talk' (The Reaction} rather than running with the blah blah version.

Cheers,

G

Rant against Rage?

Adelaide created Chisel! - YOU BASTARDS!

Such fantastic (popular) songs, such an fantastic (popular) Aussie band, and such a great voice that myself and 100's of thousands of Aussies will never relate to.

- The Dichotomy of Disposable Aussie G.

(not coming soon to a cinema right near you)

PS: Aussie/Kiwi pinny comps need Aussie/Kiwi soundtracks IMO.

Geez can't people have fun anymore.

F@#k it. We can play in silence.

I'm certain it won't be silent! ;)

Mate, the amount of effort you are putting in there is no way this show will be anything less than Awesome! ... whatever the finer details!!

Was just saying for my own opinion, I can listen to my own tastes of music anytime... I'm there to play and hear pinball :D

Great work mate! :023: