Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2018 North Qld Tropical Winter Pinball Carnival 15/16 June

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rearranged the room so no pool table in the middle now and the poor kids no longer have a play area! Should make moving around the room better.

Please note that qualifying for the West End Wizards (at Alex's place in town) can be anytime from 2pm onwards on Friday. I think many of the travelling competitors will be arriving mid arvo so that will be good as most can do their qualifying prior to the West End Warm Up comp at 630 on Friday night.

Given we expect a large turn up of people, there will not be opportunity on Friday arv for warm up games or free play. Basically pay Alex the entry fee when entering the shed and grab your shirt if you ordered and play the qualifying games (8 of them) and record your score. Then kick back while others qualify before we kick off the warm up comp. Entry fees to my comp at Alligator Creek Saturday morning can be paid to me on that day.

Oh, and for those that have not played Locomotion, it has a bonus timed 4th ball. This needs to be played straight away otherwise it will time out. I will explain all this on the day but if you forget... Don't come whinging to me!

If you need any more info, let us know973c6be01fd3ae605b109e44b13283e1.jpg65697ace1b12e7a5f92caafe6522ef42.jpg4900820de19882652ae5d5b6b4cabb96.jpg

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

2018 North Qld Tropical Winter Pinball Carnival 15/16 June

Ok guys

A bit of an update as I’ve been a bit busy of late

I’ll be home from midday Friday so you all are welcome from then on.

If anyone is flying in early please let me know and I’ll try an accomodate you as best as I can lol maybe hand you a cloth and mister sheen and get you cleaning machines hahaha[emoji6]There are 8 pins everyone needs to qualify on, these games will not be available to play unless you have qualified already and no one is around to play. I have 22 machines here so the rest will be on free play so you can play your hearts out.

You must play your qualifying 8 games first and have a scorer present to record your score just so we can get everyone through as quick as possible.

All the Shirts are ready and I’ll be busy setting things up tomorrow onwards

Safe journey for everyone traveling I really look forward to seeing everyone and enjoying a great week end

Beers and sausages will be a plenty [emoji6]

For those who missed previous correspondence there is plenty of bottleshops, shops and restaurants within walking distance so don’t stress.

I will assist anyone as best I can just ask and I’ll help you out (just not during my game lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie ArcadeImage1528881624.861086.thumb.jpg.46d60f07311f1d2998b9b6b6cd74ed95.jpg

Good to see you got the pool table out of the way this time and as always, an awesome line up.

What are we going to sit on or lean against now? Lol.

Have you got couches or a number of chairs lined up, us good players take a long time to play our games out and the older model players like me need to get off their feet at times.

Also, have you got the cocktail machine still going? We could get a side "Donkey Kong' comp on that one.

Good to see you got the pool table out of the way this time and as always, an awesome line up.

What are we going to sit on or lean against now? Lol.

Have you got couches or a number of chairs lined up, us good players take a long time to play our games out and the older model players like me need to get off their feet at times.

Also, have you got the cocktail machine still going? We could get a side "Donkey Kong' comp on that one.

Hey old fart... ha ha. Yep, will have a few chairs towards the back, although looking like we will push 40 people, so room may be a bit limited. Will have a few chairs etc out in the garage as well as on the lawn - we've been having glorious days, so should be nice outside. I'm hoping with me putting a modern, mid and old game in each round, that things will move a bit quicker than previous years, so we might get a chance to have a proper lunch break and relax. I will also have the Bally Bingo in the garage available to play, as well as a Homeboy upright. The cocktail in the games room should be right to play as well.

If someone wants to change a blown EMI filter in Addams, or get a Jungle Princess EM going they could be available for free play in the shed!

When people come to my place, could we have NO CARS DRIVING IN please - i've got 4 young kids, one who has just learned to walk, and 3 that are mad keen on bikes, so don't want any accidents - there is plenty of parking off the road, just nose up to my front fence either side of the driveway.

Read you loud and clear about driving into the driveway, just don't, kids and heaps of people.

There is plenty of parking in the street outside and from experience, no problem at all.

Mate, what is wrong with the Jungle P?

Read you loud and clear about driving into the driveway, just don't, kids and heaps of people.

There is plenty of parking in the street outside and from experience, no problem at all.

Mate, what is wrong with the Jungle P?

It's a bit random. Sometimes it plays fine. Other times motor just keeps spinning

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm pumped can't wait to get there.....been looking forward to this for what feels like so long now.......thanks @AlexMc & @robm all your efforts are definitely not going to go unappreciated....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Will be a pleasure to have you guys. Safe travels

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Bring on tomorrow! Melinda has been cooking and I reckon we have the best home cooked morning teas at pinball comps!]

Bloody hell, that's amazing! Can I get the recipe? Pretty please?

I can't wait until tomorrow. Really look forward to meeting all you guys!

Michi.

Was there a list of the comp games somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Rusty,

Something along the lines of (with a few changes)

Alex

JD GB ACDCLE STTNG FT DH TZ ToM Kiss Fireball Harlem Globetrotters Sinbad Bugs Bunny Teed Off Spy Hunter Black Pyrammid Meteor Far Out Dr who

Rob

Spiderman JM Sinbad Paragon Dialed In Medieval Madness Xmen le ACDC CFTBL Maverick Rolling Stones Locomotion Tommy Ngg whirlwind Supersonic

Urrggm had a 4:30am start this monring trudging through sugarcane paddocks. hopefully i can clear out from work by lunch

UPDATE

Hi All

Shirts have all arrived

List of games for West End Wizards

JD

GB PRO

AC DC LTBR LE

STNG

FT

DH

TZ

FIREBALL CLASSIC

GENIE

SINBAD

BUGS BUNNY BIRTHDAY BASH

TEED OFF

METEOR

KISS BALLY

HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS

BLACK PYRAMID

SPYHUNTER

DR WHO

INDIANA JONES

JACKPOT EM

FAR OUT EM

8 QUALIFIER GAMES

DR WHO

INDIANA JONES

JACKPOT

FAROUT

KISS BALLY

HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS

BLAXK PYRAMID

SPYHUNTER

All other games will be on free play until qualifying has ended.

Safe travels to all our travelers today.

See you all soon Image1529015439.861322.thumb.jpg.4ee2980124f691afb8853163f7945d93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade