Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Moon Cresta: AA's Top Ten Scores.

Ever wonder what an acceptable score is on a Moon Cresta?. Well I'm suggesting a home base for our top ten players be it Nichibutsu, Sega Gremlin, Mame or a boot legger's board that you play on.

Roolz: You just need to play the game honestly with the replay set at 30,000 then post an image of your score. Only one score per member.

Good luck!

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: left]

[tr]

[td]RANK[/td]

[td]PLAYER[/td]

[td]SCORE[/td]

[td]PLATFORM[/td]

[td]DATE[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]1st:lol2:[/td]

[td]aaablettt[/td]

[td]105,570[/td]

[td]Nichibutsu[/td]

[td]13/04/16[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]2nd[/td]

[td]Rat[/td]

[td]73,300[/td]

[td]Nichibutsu[/td]

[td]18/02/16[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]3rd[/td]

[td]Foot[/td]

[td]50,820[/td]

[td]MAME[/td]

[td]17/02/16[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]4th[/td]

[td]Kane[/td]

[td]50,510[/td]

[td]MAME[/td]

[td]25/10/13[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]5th[/td]

[td]Jed[/td]

[td]45,180[/td]

[td]MAME[/td]

[td]19/2/16[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]6th[/td]

[td]bigredbird - son thereof[/td]

[td]41910[/td]

[td]MAME[/td]

[td]20/2/16[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]7th[/td]

[td]bigredbird[/td]

[td]26700[/td]

[td]MAME[/td]

[td]20/2/16[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]8th[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]9th[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]10th[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by aaablettt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

80k is pretty darn good i'd say. how many runs through ?

I got to 50 something thou before loosing a cannon then promptly lost two more. Its hard to be sure but I know at thirty you ought to be at the start of your third set so perhaps at 15,000 for each set maybe up to 5th set complete plus some..?

Jimmy D

I got to 50 something thou before loosing a cannon then promptly lost two more. Its hard to be sure but I know at thirty you ought to be at the start of your third set so perhaps at 15,000 for each set maybe up to 5th set complete plus some..?

Jimmy D

I'll definitely give it a crack, but I know that my previous alltime best is only around the 50k mark. TIme to get some practice in then, it is a bloody good game :)

I'll give this a crack on Thursday if I can find the time [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'll definitely give it a crack, but I know that my previous alltime best is only around the 50k mark. TIme to get some practice in then, it is a bloody good game :)

At worst you'll occupy 2nd & 3rd places!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking for myself I know I'll find 80k a tough nut to crack but Rat has a score of 139k for Moon Cresta in the MGL high scores list :)

At worst you'll occupy 2nd & 3rd places!

From memory my PB is around 180k

How long ago was my 139k I might find I struggle to get 80k now.

I love this game, but I hate how unbalanced the difficulty curve is. Once you get to about 120k the last two screens of the round have an element of luck and no matter how skilled you are you can get killed before you can move. I hate that, games need to be tough but fair.

Moon Cresta: AA's Top Ten Scores.

From memory my PB is around 180k

How long ago was my 139k I might find I struggle to get 80k now.

I love this game, but I hate how unbalanced the difficulty curve is. Once you get to about 120k the last two screens of the round have an element of luck and no matter how skilled you are you can get killed before you can move. I hate that, games need to be tough but fair.

Jeez,

What happens? I know the last alien on each set after run two gets to almost unplayable.

I love it too. Like you the entire tune is etched into my consciousness. That goes for my non-arcade mates too-they can all reel off their own rendition.

Edit: last two screens are the rockets coming down in a row super fast. You're right, too hard.

Thanks for that....now I have just run through the sound FX in my head for each stage, oh those meteorites and rockets....

Jeez,

What happens? I know the last alien on each set after run two gets to almost unplayable.

I love it too. Like you the entire tune is etched into my consciousness. That goes for my non-arcade mates too-they can all reel off their own rendition.

Edit: last two screens are the rockets coming down in a row super fast. You're right, too hard.

Here's an old screenshot of mine from 25/10/2013

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89335[/ATTACH]

I have a Nichibutsu Moon Cresta cocktail cab that needs restoration, I'll get to it one day, but still having game board problems. I have four Moon Cresta boards, only one runs but it has graphics problems.

Here's an old screenshot of mine from 25/10/2013

I have a Nichibutsu Moon Cresta cocktail cab that needs restoration, I'll get to it one day, but still having game board problems. I have four Moon Cresta boards, only one runs but it has graphics problems.

2nd! Well done. Thanks Kane.

Jimmy D

Far Out I am rusty....only had time for one game today....I noticed that I only had default scores on my cab for Moon Cresta and I must have had this cab for three years now that's slack as so I'm glad I have played it, it is in my favourites list on the cab :)

Hopefully I will find time to Enjoy Another Game tomorrow and improve on this score :D

http://i.imgur.com/A26TSu7h.jpg

Far Out I am rusty....only had time for one game today....I noticed that I only had default scores on my cab for Moon Cresta and I must have had this cab for three years now that's slack as so I'm glad I have played it, it is in my favourites list on the cab :)

Hopefully I will find time to Enjoy Another Game tomorrow and improve on this score :D

http://i.imgur.com/A26TSu7h.jpg

Respectable scores guys.