Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Portland Tip

I heard something yesterday & I'm not sure if it's total bullshit or is it a true story.

A wealthy woman in the Portland area had a relationship with a bloke & gave him a mancave with many pinball machines & sports memorabilia. She caught him out having an affair and she had all the room contents sent to the tip. If this is true there are 12 Pinball machines & framed signed pictures sitting in a hole there. Anyone local needs to check this story out.. :unsure The dumping took place sometime last week.

I heard something yesterday & I'm not sure if it total bullsh!t or is it a true story.

A wealthy woman in the Portland area had a relationship with a bloke & gave him a mancave with many pinball machines & sports memorabilia. She caught him out having an affair and she had all the room contents sent to the tip. If this is true there are 12 Pinball machines & framed & signed pictures sitting in a hole there. Anyone local needs to check this story out.. :unsure The dumping took place sometime last week.

What’s the chance they were gently placed in a sheltered section of the tip?

What’s the chance they were gently placed in a sheltered section of the tip?

If it's like any of the ones near me tip staff would have taken them out.

Mind you that is a shit load of work to move. If remotely close to true about revenge then ids likely more believe a woman taking a sledge hammer to them rather than dumping at a tip. I know that's why my wife would do!

She'd probably have to hire removalists, whom on hearing the destination would have "disposed" of them by other means (expect ebay/gumtree listings).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reckon it's a crock. Tip guys wouldn't dump the shit. At worst into the shed where they sell anything that remotely looks like it's worth money and works. Did I tell you I found a 500g nugget in my back yard.

Came from my dog unfortunately

Im with you from what i understand she bought the stuff if its true id keep an eye out on ebay or gumtree

Back in the ol' days (only 20 years ago) the local council really couldn't give a shit about salvaging some one else's dumped stuff. Recycling in its infancy I guess.

Case in point. I had a succession of Commodores circa VH and one day at the tip - yes TIP a bloke was dumping old rusty car gear but in amongst it was 4 alloy SL/E rims - swooped on it, back into the SL/X wagon.

These days its very heavily monitored. Bit of a shame really. Trash police patrolling:x

I wanted to clear out the mother inlaws old house stuff and investigated tip charges. Apart from being ridiculous, stuff they can use in the shop is no charge to drop off. Closing down a brothel would be very expensive as dumping a mattress is crazy money.

I think it's a crook of shit too but remember that saying that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, no one is angrier than a woman who has been rejected in love." I just put it out there in case it has a chance of being true.