Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 35 - Game 3 ~ Track & Field (closes 6-May)

1,000 Point Bonus …

MGL 35 – Game 3 ~ Track & Field

ICUxIzF.png

Nominated by gamers: Jacob Spring and Tim Gadler

ROM WolfMAME 0.106: TrackFld

Game Story:

Compete against other players in various Olympic events. Tap the buttons as fast as possible to run faster. Use the action button to throw, jump, etc.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 6 May 2018, 7pm Sydney time, Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No cheats allowed.

Tool usage of any kind to assist in game control is not permitted. Only fingers on buttons are allowed.

The buttons must be used for running, not the joystick. No mouse, no gloves and no joystick can be used.

Please note the After Last Event Setting is Game Over.

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 3 … On your mark, get set, go! …

Xt1gnB3.png

39BiEDG.png

Edited by OOO

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No keyboard?

My bad, got too excited. I went off RAM, that is my memory, remembered there was an issue in MGL24. Then checked it was the mouse only, so keyboard is OK ... :punish:

Rules adjusted ... :rulez:

one run through then done, short game then.

guess people wont lose arms and shoulders by marathoning with joystick like last time this was played in MGL :)

You must mean the time before... last time joystick wasn't allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a game that I lose interest in when I can't play it like I did BITD, with a coin holder.

I am not fast enough without cheating.

My 1st thought when I saw this was game 3 was along the lines of "oh f... not again." After reading big red part of the rules I'm just glad there won't be a repeat of "joystickgate" and my shoulder and joystick will survive to game 4 and beyond. :lol

Just hoping Space Chaser doesn't come up again after the MAJOR drama last time. I REALLY don't want to EVER play that game again :realmad:

I nominated this game not because I am any good at it, but its basically different from any sort of shoot em up, platform or maze game that we are usually playing :)

It will be great to see who has the fastest fingers in the MGL.

You must mean the time before... last time joystick wasn't allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a game that I lose interest in when I can't play it like I did BITD, with a coin holder.

I am not fast enough without cheating.

I mean that time joysticks were allowed and there was marathoning happening. God knows when it was but it was a while back.

always been a button slapper of this game before then. glad i have a cab to play this on i don't know how you'd go with a gamepad or standard joystick. Keyboard might be OK but still awkward with tiny buttons to use.

In arcades I used the poker machine coin containers like a lot of other people.

I mean that time joysticks were allowed and there was marathoning happening. God knows when it was but it was a while back.

I remember all too well the night before this game finished drinking somewhere between 15 and 20 Pure Blondes while totally destroying both my shoulder and joystick only to see you and John73 had blown my 2M+ out of the park. All I had to show for it was a hangover from hell and pain in my right shoulder for the next week or so. :nopity::htfu::lol

I remember all too well the night before this game finished drinking somewhere between 15 and 20 Pure Blondes while totally destroying both my shoulder and joystick only to see you and John73 had blown my 2M+ out of the park. All I had to show for it was a hangover from hell and pain in my right shoulder for the next week or so. :nopity::htfu::lol

:D

Yeah, i don't think my shoulder worked properly for about a week either. That was nuts!

No joysticks were harmed in the making of this screenshot. :lol

Seriously though I can't see me having too many attempts at this. I can barely qualify in the 110M hurdles and suck at button mashing in general these days. Getting old sucks big time. :lol

Signed

Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Joystick Waggling Cheat Number 1 From MGL 15 :lol:lol:lol:lol

trackfld.png.7dd575966c9990dfe00618c570c53723.png

@TodayIsForgotten

Your comment is completely inappropriate for this forum, in fact it is inappropriate anywhere.

Friendly banter is welcome but your comment crosses a line.

I am not a mod or have any control of this thread but I am sure your comment would not be welcomed by anyone.

I would suggest you remove or edit your post.

is this permissible? I enterted in AAA not thinking id beat my highscore.

0008.png.9519cbadaa5d074552e5a2d4cf0ce457.png

@bigredbird i just saw your comment. I know you won't like this and it's not me being whatever ____ you want to call it but i will not remove the comment. If a mod wants to remove my comment, they may. I meant no harm by it. Simply frustration and had no idea someone would take it literal. I'll know just to post a score next time and will continue to do so.

Die. Whoever choose this game. Not even fun. Not worth it to mash a button in hopes you shave split-seconds off. And my joystick cannot do the machinegun method...sooo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]127894[/ATTACH]

I nominated this game :)...Mate we all have different tastes in genres of games!

And thats the point of the MGL...you will be tested on games that you have not come across...or you are not a big fan of.......bit like a decathlete...you wont be perfect at all disciplines...but you make the most of what you can of each sport...or in this case...game.