Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AC/DC confirmed.. Pinside post. "1.6 code available !!"

radirgyman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transformers-LE-pinball-/190576286387?pt=AU_CoinOp&hash=item2c5f3b5ab3

The guy advertising the Transformers LE states the following in his ad:

"also AC/DC should be available some time early next year. Price should be around the $8450 for the LE and $6600 if the A$ stays the same and Stern maintains the current distributor prices."

Def putting my hand up for one!

TNT , Hells Bells , High way to hell , ect etc the hits are there .

The potential for rules and toys could make this a killer pin

Add a huge world wide fan base and this could easily make this one of the biggest sellers ever .

Could also eat into Wizard of oz sales big time , as i can see many having to choose one or the other .

lol imagine if they just used the Rolling Stones playfield and had a Brian Johnson moving target :lol:lol Lets hope they listened to the feedback of RS from the customers. The best 'band' game to be released imo was Guns N Roses due to the uninterrupted songs. The music from this game was great. This is something that Stern has to nail with this game... no annoying gay voice telling you want to do...

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

In 2009 the Recording Industry Association of America upgraded the group's US sales figures from 69 million to 71 million, making AC/DC the fifth-best-selling band in US history and the ninth-best-selling artist, selling more albums than Madonna, Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson.[6] The RIAA also certified Back in Black as double Diamond (20 million) in US sales, and by 2007 the album had sold 22 million copies, which moved it into fifth place...

I think this game might be a good seller :rolleyes

If this is true, I really hope they pay tribute to Bon in some way, could you imagine Bon rising out of the playfield at some stage to jam with the boys on Whole Lotta Rosie! You could even have a pneumatic Rosie that blows up in the topper....ahhhh dreams.

I hope they pay tribute to Bon also, but if anyone is going to be rising from the playfield it has to be Angus! School uniform, one hand in the air, the other on the neck of the guitar! Rest of the pin dark except for one spotlight on him. Short solo, fast light show with band singing jailbreak, launching in to jailbreak multiball. Timed mode to hit specific targets to break out of jail, with the final required shot in to the trough to lose your ball and "escape". Pin immediately gives ball back and auto launches in to the playfield to continue play.

Also, default high scores should be initials of existing and previous and members, ROS for rosie, that sort of thing. Could also record fastest jailbreak, number of jailbreaks etc.

• Super Moderator
I find it highly amusing that prople who have deposits on woz are also huge acdc fans :)

you and me both :rolleyes

wow, just a hint of that and i've got to change undies. Maybe just a rumour but it would smite judy garland a death blow i think.

I wondered if Black Ice was the last tour but surely it would be a licence to sell a lot of units regardless. Especially if its Steve Ritchies comeback machine. wow a perfect pinball storm.