Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Wildball VII

Thanks again Dave and Michelle. As usual we all had another great night together, talking shit, playing pinball and eating great food that’s not pizza. Ha. Having the extra pinnies there from PJ was a great addition which gave us separation and spread us out and that you put them in the comp too, yeahhhh. Thanks Paul for your help. You didn’t seem too stressed Dave, that was good, and even though Michelle was doing most of the food work, she was having a good time too, mixing with the pinball misfits. Thank you again for a great night and look forward Greg and Michelle’s next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks again Dave and Michelle for a great night and all the extra stressful work you had to do to get the place ready. Luckily PJ is just around the corner.

Always enjoyable playing and chatting with the Wildball crew.

Thanks again Cardini for running the event.

See you all at Royal Raby.

Thanks so much Dave and Michelle for another great night at Pinoffski Retreat at the foot of the mount , you looked after us like family. Wonderful meal , and a ton of fun hanging out with everyone,

and watching some great play on those slick machines, including those 2 cheeky ones generously provided by PJ.

A big shoutout to Tez for sharing his beautiful high-octane ales , was a treat.

Onward to Rightroyal Raby, where another pinball feast awaits soon , y'all take care cheers.

We definitely must say a big thanks to PJ for providing some pinballs...

It just made the night better with some more pins to play and a extra area to play in...

Also from the Wife and I would like to thank all that attended...

It was a great night and well worth the effort to do it...

Wasn’t thinking that at the time preparing for it..:lol:rolleyes

Machines have there covers on ready for next year unless I have a mini meet....

As per the comments before me, thanks Dave & Michelle. Awesome food, the dessert including the easter eggs was a great treat, your collection of games is awesome and no matter how long you think it will take your house will be fantastic once its finished. Thanks Paul for bringing along Earthshaker, Im not going mention Lost World after my effort on it :lol. Andrew thanks for organising & Terry for entering all of our groups scores throughout the nite. It was definitely worth the trip south.

Look forward to seeing everyone at Greg & Michelle's

I’ll sound like a record on repeat here but a big thanks to Dave n Michelle for opening their house, putting on a great feed and allowing the pinheads to invade. Thanks also to PJ for bringing along the pins. T’was a great fun night as always catching up with everyone (except Wazza who kept farting in the shed)

Joining all above - thank you Mr & Mrs Bert,

Spoilt with both great pinball and wonderful food!

Excellent example of the extent our hosts go to impress the Willball throng!

20190406_2121281_zpsxtixgoso.jpg

Great line up of DMds along with blasts from past - Blackout (first time for me!), Lost World & Earthshakers (thanks to PJ @specialharmony).

Always an awesome evening for the league.

To the formal stuff,

Here are the results for Saturdays comp ---> https://matchplay.events/live/qb5vn/standings

That brings us to the end of the first series for 2019.

The standings are shown here ---> https://matchplay.events/live/series/915

To qualify for the finals, you need to have played at least two of the three rounds.

The top 50% of those players go through to the finals. A single elimination best of 3 playoff. by my count we have 29 players with two rounds or more, so the top 15 will play off in the finals.

we have a couple of ties which will have to be played out prior to the finals.

The finals will be held at our next meet 11th May. I will PM the qualifiers closer to the date.

So the Wildball Caravan moves on... shall see you all in May for the finals and the 1st round of Series 2.

Like a dope, while being tired amidst doing too many things at once, I’ve over committed and booked my flights home from “down south” to return in the 14th.

When work dates are produced, I have to jump on it.

Whilst driving to the Barn for work, I suddenly realised “ the 11th at Royal Raby”

Doh.

So long story short, I’m out.

Like a dope, while being tired amidst doing too many things at once, I’ve over committed and booked my flights home from “down south” to return in the 14th.

When work dates are produced, I have to jump on it.

Whilst driving to the Barn for work, I suddenly realised “ the 11th at Royal Raby”

Doh.

So long story short, I’m out.

:(

• 3 weeks later...
It would be ok if the dates were set properly in the first place with discusions with hosts and not just have to basically suck up what is thrown at us, no matter how many PM's were sent to ask for certain things before it all was set in play:realmad:.
Stop bloody trying to alter meet dates Wazza!!! :D

Sorry guys but I can’t make it Saturday, just in case you forgot.

Enjoy.

Do you mean this Saturday or the 11th? Or both? I thought Greg and Michelles wasn't on til the 11th?

Sorry guys but I can’t make it Saturday, just in case you forgot.

Enjoy.

Yeah it is the 11th could not change it to the 18th Edy as there is a comp on at Luna Park that Regan has organised. A few of the Wildball crew are going to that .