Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 34 - Game 10 ~ Sinistar (closes 21-Jan)

OOO

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guy's, felt like I was getting some were with this after trying a few different controllers:

The two things that helped most were installing a large Ball 8 way joystick & also I set the deadzone to 0.80 default is 0.30 setup looks like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122367[/ATTACH]

Also if he's giving you a headache with his cries of RUN & BEWARE I"M ALIVE the game has 2 volume's & the voice snds can be turned down while keeping the effects louder :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122368[/ATTACH]

And now he better RUN, or perhaps not.

Just thought I'd share incase it helps anyone get a bit more enjoyment from this game.

SZ

Why would you do that? That's the best part of the game. :D

1. so you don't get a headache

2. so you don't disturb others in the house

3. i'm not a fan of overly loud digital voices, so not the best part of the game for me

4. makes it easier for me to think :033:

5. because it's a feature of the game

You could of course logically make that louder instead if you like it so much :p

Lot of strategy in this one, just keep playing, eventually you should feel in control of the game, then you can try different strategy's and figure stuff out :)

Thanks mate

Yeah I've just been flying around aimlessly at this stage. Haven't played more than an hour though so not enough time to work out any strategies.

Only just worked out theres a radar :D not that theres enough time to look at it lol

:)

Couple of Basic Game play Tactics that should help a little...

Mining Crystals: Figure out which are the best rocks for you to mine & a method to extract and collect crystals! on wave one I like to focus mainly on medium size rocks, Larger rocks offer better cover & don't get smashed as easily for these reasons they may be better for Waves 2 & 3, keep mining the same rock & stay close to it! Spend as much time as you can mining.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122593[/ATTACH]

Workers (RED): Ignore these completely! harder than it sounds at first, it's only natural to chase after them & try to get back that crystal they stole from right under your nose! but forget it & stick with your method of mining rocks. The quicker the Sinistar is complete the quicker you can start killing him & also continually shooting at the workers makes the game feel even more frantic.

Some of the info (tips) available is poor IMO, wasting crystals on an unfinished Sinistar for example didn't help me any.

Wave 2 doesn't seem so bad once you have spent some time on Wave 3 :lol