Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AC DC Premium VE trade or Sale

SOLD

I am updating my post as I am also now listing this machine for sale ($8800 firm). I am still also open to trades and will also add GOTG to my list of preferred titles for trade.

I will also add some additional photos although happy to take some more detailed photos for anyone who is interested. I am happy to assist with interstate purchasers although purchaser will need to arrange shipping (Bill and his BIG ASS VAN, I believe does pick up from Adelaide when he has a load).

I am thinking of trading my AC DC premium VE pinball. Just thought I would put it out here to see if anyone may be interested in a trade.

With a trade I may be interested in one of the following titles although may look at other modern Stern titles or Pro versions as well.

GOTG Premium

Ghostbusters Premium

TWD Premium

or Pro versions with an amount to cover the difference in value.

If trading I would prefer to trade locally in Adelaide or SA and traded machine needs to be in very good condition.

The AC/DC Premium VE is in very good condition and has recently been serviced and all rubbers have been replaced with Red superbands. There is no major wear or tear and the cabinet is in excellent condition. Playfield does have some dimpling.

I would prefer a local trade in Adelaide although might be open to other states if there is nothing locally.

Please message if you have something that may be of interest or would like more photos.

IMG_3142.thumb.JPG.64d3e2a03353a9aa02f3049df03825f8.JPGIMG_3143.thumb.JPG.605f7e7c2d238af9b3d11eb73264a71b.JPGIMG_3144.thumb.JPG.e6005f4fa638ec18a0e3bd8cc1da7c97.JPGIMG_3145.thumb.JPG.66b73c92e9445c5ba6ffa5e0a5aed035.JPG

Edited by Martymart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AC DC Premium VE trade or Sale

Bump - anyone interested. Could maybe come down to $8950. Still keen on a local trade though if anyone has any machines of interest. Keen on newer stern happy with pro or premium versions if anyone is looking to swap over something from their collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Still looking to move this one on. Happy to sell or trade towards to

Ghostbusters

Walking Dead

GOTG

Also would consider potential trades (pending condition and change over amounts)

Transformers pro

Roller coaster tycoon

Tron

Adams family

Williams Indiana Jones

Interstate freight can be arranged with Bill and his Big Ass Van for anyone interstate. If trading I would prefer someone local in SA although may be open to other options.

• 4 weeks later...