Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jjp POTC Sydney?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone got one of these in Sydney or surrounding? Looking to play one and hopefully hate it so I don’t have to outlay $15k :lol

It’s pretty awesome! So start saving cos when you play it, you’ll want it! ;)

Interested to know your thoughts Ryan compared to Dialed In and Hobbit - factoring in Hobbit can be had for $9.5K-$10.5K.

The hobbit is an interesting game. I owned it for about 6 months. I owned it because I wanted to like it because of how beautiful it is. And the game never really clicked with me when’s i played it the few times I did so I bought it. I don’t know what the new code has done for the game but it really can’t change that layout. But in saying all that I did enjoy my time with the hobbit and will enjoy playing it again when I see it next, I think the best wizard mode is the first one into the fire the call outs and everything bare amazing. The other two wizard modes are rather ho hum... Dialed in I haven’t really clicked with either it doesn’t excite me at all.

15k good lord

It isn’t cheap, but in an era where we are paying 10ks to 19ks for old (restored) Bally/Williams Games, I don’t think it’s that bad.

Don’t get me wrong though, CRAZY MONEY in both cases! Lol

Oh sure but like rather than a game being 15k it's really at most a 2k loss. A lot of the time it's a profit!

Yes agreed. A much safer purchase. I don’t know if JJP are “on their way” to profits now or could still fail, so in Aust at least I expect a POTC to become a collectors piece either way.

Interested to know your thoughts Ryan compared to Dialed In and Hobbit - factoring in Hobbit can be had for $9.5K-$10.5K.

Dialed in is a standard body so it shoots really well for me.

Hobbit layout is just not great at all, even though the software is really good it cannot give you satisfying shots.

Ive only play maybe 30 or so games on the new POTC

I need like 500+ games to really know if its a keeper!

Its not like any wide body you have ever played.

You can get lost in the software since there is so much strategy with which way you want to go.

But most of all I just like plundering friends. It makes lock stealing seem like something from the past. You can steal everything. Their character, their Gold, their points, and even their ball.

If you steal from them apparently they have a higher chance of being able to steal from you.

You can choose someone that cannot be plundered, but I am pretty sure you can steal that persons character haha

Hobbit layout is just not great at all, even though the software is really good it cannot give you satisfying shots.

You can get lost in the software since there is so much strategy with which way you want to go.

But most of all I just like plundering friends. It makes lock stealing seem like something from the past. You can steal everything. Their character, their Gold, their points, and even their ball.

If you steal from them apparently they have a higher chance of being able to steal from you.

You can choose someone that cannot be plundered, but I am pretty sure you can steal that persons character haha

I like dialed in its a realy good shooter as long as you can get the ball in the phone hole lol i coldnt get into the hobit i only played potc a few times at flipout so not enough times to know if i like it

Thanks. It’s definitely very evolved as a game and although expensive it seems they’ve made the most of what’s possible.