Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Playfield glass for 1930’s Genco

I’m almost finished restoring a Genco Score-A-Lite and I need a new playfield glass.

Because it’s smaller than most other pinballs, I would need to get it custom made.

Size is about 925x460 mm

Got a quote from the local glazier and it was $200+ for 5mm toughened glass.

I would be willing to spend about $100.

If I could find a used one off another 1930s Genco then that would be ok. But I doubt anyone has this just lying around.

Any ideas where i can source this glass in Melbourne?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Playfield glass for 1930’s Genco

I’m almost finished restoring a Genco Score-A-Lite and I need a new playfield glass.

Because it’s smaller than most other pinballs, I would need to get it custom made.

Size is about 925x460 mm

Got a quote from the local glazier and it was $200+ for 5mm toughened glass.

I would be willing to spend about $100.

If I could find a used one off another 1930s Genco then that would be ok. But I doubt anyone has this just lying around.

Any ideas where i can source this glass in Melbourne?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

That quote is a rip off I’ve gotten 3 bits of toughened glass for my Gotlieb’s over the last couple of years and never paid any more than $70 - $80 from my local Glazier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Rob1966

Nah no pics on me I’ll have a search when I get some time off. I don’t let them go asthey are hard to find but with that effort I think you deserve one. I should have the one off my 1934 rebound when I converted it back to pennies etc

Found you one that looks similar to your game on IPDB I’ve put in an extra long slide since I’m not sure what will be needed you can just cut and drill to suit your mechanism.

It’s a bit tight and will need some loving to get it running smooth and you can either grind out the coin hole to fit an Aussie coin or just jam open the catches so it’s free play

f3c0f4abdddc72b28538b85711a99ea2.jpg

f6b0c352db7ad25061d7cde539c7e3eb.jpg

• 5 months later...