Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Alien SE - NIB

I have a NIB AlienSE to go. Sitting in my garage, as delivered. Pick up Sydney East.

$14990.

Cheers

Mike

Thought of offering it OS Mike? Especially with our weak dollar. Might be wrong but I heard they were paying big $$ for them in Europe/US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought of offering it OS Mike? Especially with our weak dollar. Might be wrong but I heard they were paying big $$ for them in Europe/US?

Thought, yeah, but big headache, lol.

It’s no problem at all.

Put it on Pinside for a crazy price, and say you’ll drop it off to a Sydney freight depot.

Buyer will arrange everything else.

All you need to do is drop it off, provide an invoice, and fill in one export form.

Too easy. :)

Take the green backs! :D

rd

• 1 month later...

Ok, a bit of interest after the bump. I am working through messages now in order of receipt. The messages include what look to be firm offers to buy so I think we are done. But I am jammed with other stuff too, so give me an hour or so.

Cheers

Mike

I think people have caught onto the fact they can buy it for 15k and flip it overseas for 20k

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

True, but I’d rather the machine. Won’t be selling my other one. Even if I ever get out of pinball I don’t think I’d let it go.

After what you have been through with this title, I'm happy it's sold for you:)

Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment, but I do have another, and I’ve made peace with the history of it now. I’m enjoying helping the community support the game through the replacement parts I have built.