Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2 player setup 1 coin mech

mar.vel.ous

Question

3 answers to this question

Unless the board you have needs separate coins per player it should be fine with one.

I run a pandoras box with 1 mech teenage mutant ninja turtles and Simpsons work fine with the 1 credit button.

for 2 players when coining up you use 2 coins and press 2 player

If using a jamma harness only use 1 coin wire to mech, if you use both 1 coin will give 2 credits.

Unless the board you have needs separate coins per player it should be fine with one.

I run a pandoras box with 1 mech teenage mutant ninja turtles and Simpsons work fine with the 1 credit button.

- - - Updated - - -

for 2 players when coining up you use 2 coins and press 2 player

If using a jamma harness only use 1 coin wire to mech, if you use both 1 coin will give 2 credits.

The board I’m going to use is Sega Mega-play

http://www.segakore.fr/media/segakore/downloads/systemes/megaplay_service_manual_e.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I think generally if its the 1 board, credits go into a pool so to speak, then if the player needs to continue it takes a credit out of the pool.

You will be fine with 1 mech

Games with seperate game boards as in versus type set ups, like Daytona twin, virtua racing where it used 2 boards, but runs them like 1 sort of, you need separate mechs.

Some dedicated games do need a mech for each player, but mostly 4 player games.