State
    Poodegrah Vic
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    897 Post(s)
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by hotty View Post
    The Juke I plan on doing this in is a OMT 1015 which has high sound quality speakers and amp.
    So what you're saying is you want a bluetooth receiver that plugs into an 'input' of the existing jukebox's amp (assuming this amp has an available input)?
    My mission (if I choose to accept it ) is to find every TZ on the planet and get them corrected if their caps are in the wrong order. Hardest part will be getting the flyer corrected

State
    nsw
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    Australia
    youre limited in audio quality through bluetooth though,but I think the jukebox speaker would be the weakest link so should be fine

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1301 Post(s)
    Australia

Update: I purchased the Logitech Bluetooth Receiver unit for under $40 and it works a treat, easy one press of a button setup. Sound quality is great even when using the AUX 3.5mm to RCA lead supplied. It has an RCA to RCA output as well. Only thing is the level of sound volume is lower from this unit than when it is switched over to the CD input but still loud enough, just have to remember to turn the sound down before switching between the two inputs. Thumbs up for Logitech

logitech.jpg
    Last edited by hotty; 19th May 2019 at 06:09 PM.

State
    Melbourne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotty View Post
    Update: I purchased the Logitech Bluetooth Receiver unit for under $40 and it works a treat, easy one press of a button setup. Sound quality is great even when using the AUX 3.5mm to RCA lead supplied. It has an RCA to RCA output as well. Only thing is the level of sound volume is lower from this unit than when it is switched over to the CD input but still loud enough, just have to remember to turn the sound down before switching between the two inputs. Thumbs up for Logitech

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachm...hmentid=148178
    I used the same unit in my Rowe/AMI CD-51 Jukebox. Great for Spotify, Iheart radio etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information