Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Visual Pinball 10 max specs

Vpx Max soecs? Think you mean minmum soecs?

Look at the end of the vpx heads up thread whrre ozstick ran some tests.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=78511

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Even minimum specs would be good cant even find that information lol, but when i said max specs i was more referring to if somebody had run a similar setup on vp10 and had all the settings maxed out what kind of rig they where using.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

You don't really need a modern computer or video card to enjoy VP10. I wrote about a lower spec platform I've tried here:

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=99692

Personally I don't 4K is necessary for a cab - there aren't very many games made in 4K resolution. A decent 1080p would see you right, others swear by 4K though. Personal choice I guess.

Personally I don't 4K is necessary for a cab - there aren't very many games made in 4K resolution. A decent 1080p would see you right, others swear by 4K though. Personal choice I guess.

What clouds things further in all this is that you see a real benefit on a 4K monitor with many "non-4K" tables as they seem to upscale quite nicely. So there's an argument to suggest that 4K is definitely the way to go, especially if you are looking to replace/upgrade your playfield monitor. No reason why you can't run it at 1080 until you have enough $$$ to do the video card as well.......