Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Free - Outrunners cab

Hi everyone, We are moving interstate shortly and we have way too much stuff to move. The Outrunners cab was kindly given to us by @micky. I have spoken to him and he is happy for me to do what I wish with the cab. I have done quite a bit of restoration already but some is still required. It is in good condition and everything works, even the radios and force feedback. I would like to see it go to another active member that can continue the restoration. It is running all original Sega hardware etc. We are on the north side of Brisbane. If you are interested please let me know. If I have multi people interested I reserve the right to decide who gets it. Any questions please ask.

DSC02992.thumb.JPG.d806ad4e8da257b02a1f265935c94611.JPG

DSC02970.thumb.JPG.ee7ca593e5bf0250aae292f22116cc4a.JPG

DSC02988.thumb.JPG.51579c1ed977f02e4d76eb749715d734.JPG

DSC02947.thumb.JPG.0ae09e8d7c46a8c4d56d5f89e3b582a3.JPG

DSC02981.thumb.JPG.d0ef737e43af6e614209bf02066820b2.JPG

Wow, very generous offer. if I wasn’t lacking space and time I’d put my hat in the ring. I am having fun getting my Sega Hang-on going so would have made a great addition.

All the best for the move and in finding the next owner.

And very generous of Micky to give it to you in the first place. What a great bunch of guys we have here!

Just letting everyone know the cab has been taken. It's gone to a good home. Thanks to everyone for the likes, thanks etc. I really appreciate it.
Glad to hear it went to a good home. Still a shame you were not able to complete the resto. You had made some great progress. Best of luck with your move.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I was lucky enough to pick this cab up today. A massive thanks to @oldbyte for your generosity and was great to meet you and the family. You definitely undersold the work you put into this restore as the panels look mint and I love the hand new hand stitched leather on the steering wheels, check out his work here https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/93570-LAI-OUTRUNNERS-cab?highlight=outrunners+oldbyte

Still pinching myself!

Thanks for the very kind words @poidapoida . It's always good to put a face to AA members . Really nice guy, the cab is definitely going to a great home. I'm sure you and your growing family will enjoy "Outrunners" it's a fun game.

(You should have played that Killer Instinct 2)

Thanks for the very kind words @poidapoida . It's always good to put a face to AA members . Really nice guy, the cab is definitely going to a great home. I'm sure you and your growing family will enjoy "Outrunners" it's a fun game.

(You should have played that Killer Instinct 2)

All setup with one "little" mod done.

I went back to Ray's to pick up the diner chairs he had for sale yesterday and played his fighting cab collection. Loved KI but the new generation fighting games are amazing. I might need to get myself a Tekken Tag machine sometime soon [emoji2]

1546216866888.jpeg.e765ca4e970e3d36d2b94990a517058c.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Oh my... I was expecting to see...

No Game PCBs

No Montiors

No Chassis

Missing parts

Missing Marques

Missing everything...

But this is unbelievable! Especially at that price!

Ho ho ho... Santa says you were nice obviously cause he laid it on ya brother!

Enjoy! What a wonderful gift! @oldbyte

Edited by taito