Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Caroma Stools

Selling off 5 of my white Caroma stools. For those with a good memory, these were part of the haul of 20 or so I picked up from a retired couple who used them on bus tours a few years ago.

They are as close to mint as you will find. Maybe the odd mark or scuff here and there if you really look in good light! 9/10

I'm keeping 3 and the rest can go, have to down size unfortunately. If you want more photos and info look up my old post on here!

Pick up only in Forest Lake, Qld.

$40 each

1545959107651.thumb.jpeg.2c42f4eaaf53e1ccf8e4f333d5577a6b.jpeg

Sent from my X9009 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Edited by Left jump left 1P

• Administrators

Perfect condition.....pffttttt. The ones with cigarette burns are worth more in my opinion , more history attached :lol

As Travis said, in the 80's this was pretty much all you saw in front of cocktail machines in the local fish and chip shop.

A must have item if you have a cocktail machine at home, they complete a picture.

Pretty much impossible to find in mint condition, these look awesome!

Dave

Yep, said I'd never sell them! Doubt I'll find any in such perfect condition again!

Perfect condition.....pffttttt. The ones with cigarette burns are worth more in my opinion , more history attached [emoji38]

As Travis said, in the 80's this was pretty much all you saw in front of cocktail machines in the local fish and chip shop.

A must have item if you have a cocktail machine at home, they complete a picture.

Pretty much impossible to find in mint condition, these look awesome!

Dave

Just ask me about my options package. Pick from your initials scratched into the stool with a knife, or your favourite band or singer, 'Bon Scott' and 'Megadeath' are popular choices.

Or some custom nikko pen artwork. 'Skins rule' is still on trend or the ever popular swastika.

Don't forget to add a ciggie burn or two or your partners and your initials personally carved into the seat. Nothing says 'I Love You' like the gift of a Caroma with 'CL 4 MR 4eva'.

And just landed, mystery globs! Is it a booger? A bit of fat off a steak burger someone spat on the stool? Who knows?! [emoji16]

• 2 weeks later...