Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Road to Pinburgh 2020 - RGR - 50kg weightloss challenge

RGR

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, not sure what you are currently doing to lose weight, but you should be losing a lot more than that per week. You may have to look at how to increase your metabolism. I'm guessing you might have gone too hard on lowering your calorie intake and little exercising causing your body to go into survival mode meaning its storing what it can rather than burning. That's where the exercise part will force the body to burn. Eating can help in losing weight believe it or not.

You might need to talk to your doctor and get a referral to a dietician which may help.

Like old mate above said.

Get your metabolism up.

45 mins walk will do it. No need to bust your arse. Do it everyday you can.

Eat dinner early then go for a walk. That way you are burning the energy, Not storing it

You can do any exercise you want but 45 mins at least. Swimming pool yoga or whatever its called, is a good low impact but high yield exercise with classes in the evening

AQUA AEROBICS Maybe

Edited by kayakkingoz
Brain fart

Yeah if your not cranking up your metabolism and simply not eating, you’re at risk of failing and putting even more on later. You’re body will go into starvation mode and try to conserve every bit of energy as it’s trying to survive through the lean period of no calorie intake.

Walking is great

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Rule No.1 Motivation, then a routine and keep with it, thats the hard part so that refers back to rule 1.

Eat lots of chiles that helps your metabolism but will burn your bum bum and make you sweat.

• 2 weeks later...

Eat lots of chiles that helps your metabolism but will burn your bum bum and make you sweat.

Science is out on this. If you want to speedup your metabolism, you'd be better off sticking to the traditional methods of eating clean and increasing your lean muscle mass at the gym. Muscle tissue burns more calories even when resting.

Science is out on this. If you want to speedup your metabolism, you'd be better off sticking to the traditional methods of eating clean and increasing your lean muscle mass at the gym. Muscle tissue burns more calories even when resting.

Science also proves �� consuming chilli's will burn on average 50 calories a day as well as breaking down fat supplies in the body so if you can handle the side effects of the ring of fire then include them in your diet.

I have shared a room with Richard on a pinball weekend. I can assure you that HE DOES NOT NEED TO EAT CHILLIES!!!!!!!

Dave

I am sure it was a cold night. Just helping a brother out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...