Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New secret weapon to use on cyclists.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the world has become too politically correct. Nobody seems to have a sense of humor anymore. People have forgotten to lighten up and have a good belly laugh.

You can't do Irish jokes anymore without offending the Irish.

You can't wolf whistle at a pretty girl without being a sexiest monster.

You can't cut down a tree without offending a greenie.

You can't eat meat without offending a vegan.

You can't comment on unjust laws without you ending up in court.

Kids can't invite friends at a school to their party in case some other kid misses out.

Kids can't keep score in sport because the losing team gets upset.

You can't have Mother's day because it offends the male gay community.

You can't have Father's day because it offends the female gay community.

You can't post a funny video on a forum without offending someone.

The list just goes on & on, people without realizing it your loosing you rights to your every day freedoms. If you don't wake up to whats happening now it will all be too late & it's all gone. The world will be a sad & boring place, Having fun will be banned because sad people are offended by you having a good time.

Thus endith my rant! (I probably just offended a religious nut.)

I don't see what this issue has to do with people being treated like shit by some gutless person who abuses people out doing their own thing and not hurting anyone with his polluting piece of shit and drives off knowing they can't catch him.

Would it be funny if they did it to your kids while they were learning to ride? Anyone who didn't laugh at your kids distress would be PC and that's what is wrong with the world?

I don't see what this issue has to do with people being treated like shit by some gutless person who abuses people out doing their own thing and not hurting anyone with his polluting piece of shit and drives off knowing they can't catch him.

Would it be funny if they did it to your kids while they were learning to ride? Anyone who didn't laugh at your kids distress would be PC and that's what is wrong with the world?

Bike Rider

Sent from my MYA-L02 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

There are far more idiots on four wheels than on two on our roads. Common sense and patience goes a long way on a journey, overlook the fact that it's a bike but a person with a family.

There are knob heads riding bikes and there are knob heads driving cars. Hell, there are knob head pedestrians too! There are also people who don't ride / drive / walk like knob heads.

The driver in the OP's video is a class 1 idiot. What he did was not funny. Maybe his brain is fried from sucking on his own exhaust?

As a car driver, I personally find cyclists riding 2 or more abreast annoying. As a cyclist I stay single file when on the road. What's legal may not always be what's smart.

What's legal may not always be what's smart.

That is so true. Green walk light at traffic lights doesn't mean it's the idea time to look at your mobile phone while crossing the road. One day someone will hit you and chances are they weren't looking as they drove. Some people just have no idea what self preservation is and think the law will protect them. No good being in the right but dead.

That is so true. Green walk light at traffic lights doesn't mean it's the idea time to look at your mobile phone while crossing the road. One day someone will hit you and chances are they weren't looking as they drove. Some people just have no idea what self preservation is and think the law will protect them. No good being in the right but dead.

But it’s ok some of them are wearing skirts in Melbourne so its way safer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it’s ok some of them are wearing skirts in Melbourne so its way safer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was one time !! .. oh you mean the lights umm oops yeah look shiny thing

Bike rider

Sent from my MYA-L02 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Nope. You have no idea mate. I often come across bike riders 2 abreast when towing a boat, sure it slows me down but who cares we are both out to enjoy the day. Often they see the danger and move aside single file for me. As someone else said earlier there are nobs all around us.

Edited by hotty

Incorrect, motorcycles certainly can share a lane...

Same in Vic

Riding with others

When riding with other motorcyclists, you can only ride beside 1 other rider. This is called riding '2 abreast'. If you are riding 2 abreast, you can't ride more than 1.5 metres apart.

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/safety-and-road-rules/road-rules/a-to-z-of-road-rules/motorcycles

But when I got my licence a year ago we were taught to use the whole lane so 2 abreast wasn't emphasised. We were told to be 2 abeast at the lights when we did the on-road part of training.

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Ok Gemini it's late and I'm pissed again :D

So you feel that everyone should be accepting of shit like they were in the 80's yeah fair enough.....how much time did you spend expressing your dislike of cyclists in the 80's ?

Would be awesome if you revert to that level of aggrievance :)

Love you Gemi we should go for a ride one day :D

• Administrators
Ok Gemini it's late and I'm pissed again :D

So you feel that everyone should be accepting of shit like they were in the 80's yeah fair enough.....how much time did you spend expressing your dislike of cyclists in the 80's ?

Would be awesome if you revert to that level of aggrievance :)

Love you Gemi we should go for a ride one day :D

I think everybody was having too much fun in the 80's to care about trivial BS like they do now days.

Same in Vic

But when I got my licence a year ago we were taught to use the whole lane so 2 abreast wasn't emphasised. We were told to be 2 abeast at the lights when we did the on-road part of training.

You are not a beast Fab, you are a nice man :)

PC correctness to me seems a method of amplifying hurt done to another rather than stopping it.

Think about it, you say something to someone in the 80s and the hurt is limited to words.

Now days the person that had something said to them can retaliate, take the other person to court and have them charged.

Is there more hurt in words said or a financial penalty?.

Some may say don't say "hate speech" in the first place so there is no case to answer but words are often taken out of context for one and two, seeing as the financial penalty imposed is paid to that who found offense rather than the crown like most penaltys, these "hate speech" laws can be manipulated for financial gain from those that are totally innocent.

Something worth thinking about isn't it?

PC correctness to me seems a method of amplifying hurt done to another rather than stopping it.

Think about it, you say something to someone in the 80s and the hurt is limited to words.

You must have lived through a different 80's than me.

Spent the odd morning unsticking my face from the pillow after saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

KindaMissThatShitPunkin

• Administrators
You must have lived through a different 80's than me.

Spent the odd morning unsticking my face from the pillow after saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

KindaMissThatShitPunkin

So nothing's changed then?