Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New secret weapon to use on cyclists.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the **** would someone be so proud of such bad manners.

Why would anyone propagate that shit and spread it like it's a good thing?

Funny how people behave when they don't think they have to answer for something.

Yep. Not a cyclist, but I'm also not an asshole and ensure I share the road fairly. The more this shit is brought up, the more it creates an unnecessary divide. It doesn't need to be us and them, it simply needs to be all of us.

They should be banned anyway,pests

Yep, idiots who blast smoke at cyclists certainly should be banned, as they clearly are pests. Which I am sure is what you meant. The alternative is saying that cyclists should be banned, which is just a broadly stupid statement.

Yep, idiots who blast smoke at cyclists certainly should be banned, as they clearly are pests. Which I am sure is what you meant. The alternative is saying that cyclists should be banned, which is just a broadly stupid statement.

It's broadly stupid riding 2 abreast at half the speed limit on winding mountain roads refusing to yield too. Plenty of cycling tracks for them

And if the cycling tracks don't go where they want? Riding two abreast may annoy you, but it is will within the laws of our country. As outlined here, relevant to my state, QLD, but you can find your own state with similar rules online.

https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/safety/rules/wheeled-devices/bicycle

Don't like it? Don't take it out on the cyclists. Unless they are breaking the law, they are doing nothing wrong.

I pass cyclists every single morning on my 30 minute commute to work. I pass single file riders, I pass two abreast riders and now I pass people on electric scooters and even electric mono-wheeled devices (those things are super cool.) I wait until it is safe to pass, pass them, and go about my day. As do the large majority of people on a daily basis.

I also think cyclists should be banned from anything over 80k's speed limit, i don't agree with people making ****wits of themselves over it. It's not the fault of a cyclist (yes own a pushbike) i think the laws are outdated.

2 abreast is just fine, i can even do it on my motorcycle nowadays (have 4 of them). Bet people hate motorbike riders too because they can lane filter now in most states too.

Yes this is a dog act for sure but as a heavy vehicle driver in Adelaide, the cyclists I come across expect much more of the road than they are entitled too in my opinion.

I pay Massive rego fees for the right to use the road in my car and trucks.

Cyclists pay NOTHING to use the road ! Move your little 2 wheel pedal toy to the LEFT and out of the way !

Sorry, rant over.

Yes this is a dog act for sure but as a heavy vehicle driver in Adelaide, the cyclists I come across expect much more of the road than they are entitled too in my opinion.

I pay Massive rego fees for the right to use the road in my car and trucks.

Cyclists pay NOTHING to use the road ! Move your little 2 wheel pedal toy to the LEFT and out of the way !

Sorry, rant over.

I register 5 vehicles and have only one arse.

I also have a pushbike, do you think i am not entitled to use the road?

You know what they say about assumptions.

LoveBothSidesOfAnArgumentPunkin

You may use the road however you please, just stay to the Left as I come past and not drift into my lane like the Adelaide bike riders do.

I register 5 vehicles and have only one arse.

You know what they say about assumptions.

LoveBothSidesOfAnArgumentPunkin

Not when you ride the bike as you have no insurance.

1 bike is cool and giving then a meter or more space a good thing.

Riding two abreast is wrong and it can be to 3 abreast as long as the 3rd is over taking the 2 abreast:o

On a motor bike you can not ride two abreast and thay pay rego!

No argument there from me mate, you use, you pay but the law isn't that yet so my advice is ride like you do on a motorbike to help reduce the risks. Use mirrors and look behind regularly after all, chances are you may be pulling in the way of something that can't swerve, be able to stop in time or more than likely someone texting and it doesn't matter how in the right you are, you will come out the looser.

My wife, my son and myself are cyclists, we ride responsibly on the road and off our f%$kin heads on the MTB trails in the bush, we are fit and strong and brave and you shit head keyboard warriors would choke on your words before saying them to our faces.

We pay tax and rego, in fact I'm sure I pay more than many of you.....oh I can't be bothered just get f%^ked.