Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The history of marble madness arcade documentary

Great video presentation. So you have been playing this game for 25 years. Awesome dedication ... :)

I am guessing that maybe you have an original Marble Madness arcade machine at home? What was your top arcade score? And is this machine your holy grail?

When this game was released here in the 80s it was a fascinating game. The graphics with the metallic colors and the game engine were amazingly "new". People were too afraid to play the game. And it ate the coins like Pac-man on the dots. Excellent music as well, continuing on from the ground breaking Crystal Castles from Atari (another fun, novel and bizarre game).

Good stuff Pat!

:)

Didn't think much of this game till I recently played a restored original at a mates place recently.

Had an absolute blast playing it, jumping all over the place, moving those trackballs as fast as possible and jumping on the foot pedal.

Love it now and kinda want one ;)

Didn't think much of this game till I recently played a restored original at a mates place recently.

Had an absolute blast playing it, jumping all over the place, moving those trackballs as fast as possible and jumping on the foot pedal.

Love it now and kinda want one ;)

I had fun restoring that.

Its coming back home one day. :)

Great video presentation. So you have been playing this game for 25 years. Awesome dedication ... :)

I am guessing that maybe you have an original Marble Madness arcade machine at home? What was your top arcade score? And is this machine your holy grail?

When this game was released here in the 80s it was a fascinating game. The graphics with the metallic colors and the game engine were amazingly "new". People were too afraid to play the game. And it ate the coins like Pac-man on the dots. Excellent music as well, continuing on from the ground breaking Crystal Castles from Atari (another fun, novel and bizarre game).

Good stuff Pat!

:)

I used to have one in my garage but no longer. I had to make room for other things so it had to go.

It's really a classic game from the graphics to the playability. I'm glad you liked the video, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately I played only a few out in the wild, but I loved the Amiga version.

Kept me entertained for many hours.

Fantastic video. Keep up the great work. :043:

Thank you so much please subscribe