Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sega New Astro City > Cash Panel

Hi folks,

My "cash panel" on my NAC is damaged so I'm looking to replace it.

Pics are the details of this panel from the manual...

Essentially it's the whole panel from directly under the control panel which curves down to the floor.

Anybody got one to sell?

fullsizeoutput_2338.jpeg.6f73b8756a6f33a839d02cb20e7e8175.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2336.thumb.jpeg.89e017fccfdc33758cdb0dfd71376666.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2334.thumb.jpeg.0dfe724bd7a0d6dffb69e837e85eb466.jpeg

Man I tried looking for the same thing a while back. Hard to find alone, though sometimes someone will sell a whole cabinet shell only

Most common damaged area is usually cracked on the sides where the control panel meets up. I think a lot of people would have sat on the control panel areas, or lifted the machine from there for transport instead of from the rear handles.

I ended up getting mine repaired/paint blended. Hope you get lucky dude, good luck with the hunt.

Man I tried looking for the same thing a while back. Hard to find alone, though sometimes someone will sell a whole cabinet shell only

Most common damaged area is usually cracked on the sides where the control panel meets up. I think a lot of people would have sat on the control panel areas, or lifted the machine from there for transport instead of from the rear handles.

I ended up getting mine repaired/paint blended. Hope you get lucky dude, good luck with the hunt.

Man, You're absolutely right about the crack under the CP and that's my main damage to the whole cab.

I don't suppose you have a contact who'll be able to perform the repair?

I'm thinking of using the good tips on here that folks have given about painting the cab once the repair is done... or I'll ask somebody to do the whole job maybe...

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I have a Blast with CP cracks so if you find someone that can repair in Vic I'd be interested too.

Out of curiosity, how much of a concern are the CP cracks? I've seen all kinds of opinions on the net. Some people think they're fine while others act like your CP could break off at any minute and you need to fix ASAP.