Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL12 Game 7: WHITE WATER [FINISHED]

how are you attaching the pics, via AA, mobile, or ?

I am going in Via AA and the insert image icon, I rotate, reduce sizes, reload, Nada. For such a simple thing it has me a little bamboozled.

Oh, I was hoping to hold the spoon up higher, I still had a little arm extension to go.

Don't worry, it's not just you. A lot of people have trouble with rotated photos on AA. I think it's a shortfall of Apple products (thanks Smithy.) :D
Edited by Jed
placing blame where it belongs....

I've seen someone explain the photo rotation thing previously but I can't find what thread it was in. I've never had a problem but I know others have. I think it is something to do with cameras/phones knowing the orientation when the photo is taken.

For iPhone or ipad make sure device is turned sideways or horizontal and pics are fine.

If you take a pic with apple device held vertical, BAM !! sideways pic and sore necks on AA.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have not tested this yet but I am sure it is the problem. Even taking a photo as a Square didnt work, iCrap, you have to love the marketing.