Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Help identifying PCB

Hi All,

I have a pcb stack marked as thunderbolt but I can't find any image that matches for operation thunderbolt so I wanted to see if anyone could confirm what it was. It appears to have a jamma adapter but without knowing the pcb pinout I don't want to plug it in. Any help would be appreciated.

Update

Added more pcbs

Thanks,

Andye504bb084e9f53dc3c70dc38e370522e.jpgbc64d81d42ff59d3638695040931bfcd.jpgfe47577aeeee2655b256faf6b13a54fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Edited by Andyj965

Pic 2 (Konami) is probably Sunset Riders.
Thanks Womble. Unfortunately I've noticed there is a lot of corrosion on the pins so not sure how salvageable it is [emoji26]

c3632a87a1ad65d4546123f4343383ea.jpg8a1ab3ddbef71ea0af5c8330ee532031.jpg

Not very I'm afraid, the quad flat pack ICs have galloping pin rot too, and while individual chips can be replaced the issue will be the PCB itself. If the ICs are that badly rusted then there will be dozens to hundreds of via's inside the PCB that have corroded, disconnecting hundreds of tracks across the board.

I'd say its a scrapper.

Have you considered submersing the corroded PCB in vinegar for a couple of days, distilled water rinse & dry. Nothing to loose really.
Thanks. I'll give it a shot. As you said there's nothing to lose