Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AA Member EKKA Get Together Lock on 17th of August!

• Administrators
To reiterate, is the meet from 10am?

AA members are going to be there all day for the Brisbane Masters anyway. I'll be leaving home around 9:30, Picking up Brad and heading to Woka's and going to the EKKA from there.

I'll PM you my mobile.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA members are going to be there all day for the Brisbane Masters anyway. I'll be leaving home around 9:30, Picking up Brad and heading to Woka's and going to the EKKA from there.

I'll PM you my mobile.

Awesome,

Have fun guys !

Wish I could make it.

Chuck up a few pix please lads.

Most of all, Be excellent and have fun

• Administrators

I got too drunk to take decent photos as can be seen by that last one. Was great to catch up guys especially you crazy buggers who came from far away. Also big thanks to Woka for allowing us to make lots of noise at his place later on.

20190817_131229.thumb.jpg.b5d2a4c9feb7df13c564a0d2f76c7ada.jpg20190817_150001.thumb.jpg.40d475bb768b916cd11fce969463bf57.jpg20190817_150004.thumb.jpg.0bf30885b7955925e6c643d510dfbfe6.jpg20190817_194027.thumb.jpg.99206dab42bc832b3f139437f53d8d68.jpg

• Administrators

Yeah awesome day/night. Thanks to everybody who made the effort to come and have a beer and chat and all the people competing in the Brisbane Masters and Arcade Comps. Thanks to @WOKA for letting us hang at his joint afterwards.

Special shout out to the unsung hero @zanderzone who works like a dog! top effort mate.

Edited by Arcade King

• Administrators
Except next time don't go asking a cop if you can get arrested for farting :throwup:

LMAO! I DID try to bribe them with Stubbie coolers but they weren't having a bar of it ;)

Brad