Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AA Member EKKA Get Together Lock on 17th of August!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

OK frack it, I will fly up for a piss up and a fight (I mean a feed) if I possibly can. call me 80%

Get a date locked in so I can buy a ticket up and not have an excuse to pike.

Dave

• Administrators
Have you guys set a date?

Sounds like a great catch up (meant to say piss up). Spewing as I can't make the 10th or 11th!

no concrete date as of yet. @zanderzone is working at the event and is going to talk to @Jimmy Nails to see if there's a optimal time/date for AAers...maybe somebody can open up their gamesroom for an after event piss up ;) we'll see

Be great of you can somehow swing it, still months away so plenty of time but I'll get a date asap.

no concrete date as of yet. @zanderzone is working at the event and is going to talk to @Jimmy Nails to see if there's a optimal time/date for AAers...maybe somebody can open up their gamesroom for an after event piss up ;) we'll see

Be great of you can somehow swing it, still months away so plenty of time but I'll get a date asap.

I can definitely do the following weekend (16/17th) , the only problem is that is Brisbane Masters, don't know how many of the crew are entering though?

• Administrators
I can definitely do the following weekend (16/17th) , the only problem is that is Brisbane Masters, don't know how many of the crew are entering though?

Lock in the 17th of August! Some people will be entering but like I said for me its a catch up.

Everybody going will need to buy tickets to get in.

Edited by Arcade King