Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Williams Indiana Jones : The Pinball Adventure Cabinet Decals

Wob

Hi All,

I am acquiring my first home pinball, a Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure, it has the usual faded cabinet art. It seems most of the suppliers of replacement decals have all dried up. Does anyone have, or can point me to a reliable source for decals, or failing that know where you can aquire artwork files for it?

I did find some reasonably priced ones here (https://pinballdecals.eu/shop/indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-pinball-cabinet-decals-set/?currency=USD), anyone used them, or can comment on the quality?

Thanks,

Wob

Thanks, I did check his out, but showing out of stock (http://shop.mrpinball.com.au/product/indiana-jones-cabinet-decal-set-5-pce/) and a few threads over the last 12 months seem to indicate he no longer does them. I did just oder some parts from him, I'll ask the question rather than rely on hearsay.

Wob

- - - Updated - - -

Official Response it if they will be restocking is "no time soon", so any other suggestions?

Nice! He got back to me quick (edit above).. Official Response it if they will be restocking is "no time soon", so I'll have to keep hunting.

I'm also considering a colour DMD, assume that is the LCD Version? Also unsure if I should go the LED route, have you done that?

Not sure. I know they cost me an arm and a leg when I got them. Maybe the license make them more expensive.

These are the screened ones so you can feel the print. The Eu ones are shiny and laminated I think. Depends what you like more.

With the price of those Eu ones I can’t see me getting even close to my money back. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have any trouble finding some, in fact came up in the first search result... "in stock"

https://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-IJ-99

Those and the .EU ones above are the only ones I could find, quoted the cheaper option (Inc post).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not sure. I know they cost me an arm and a leg when I got them. Maybe the license make them more expensive.

These are the screened ones so you can feel the print. The Eu ones are shiny and laminated I think. Depends what you like more.

With the price of those Eu ones I can’t see me getting even close to my money back. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being my first pin I'm more looking to make it look good, rather than original, let me know and I'll see how the rest of my spend goes :)

Ok... I have never found any cab decals I needed from Oz. Seems to me nobody stocks much in this department at all really! Lol

So you meant it's just Oz that's out of stock and dried up of cab decals then! ... now I get it :lol

You had me worried for a sec, since I'll be needing some more for other games at some stage. What a relief!

Query: are the EU version the updated decal with the printing defects corrected?

Ok... I have never found any cab decals I needed from Oz. Seems to me nobody stocks much in this department at all really! Lol

So you meant it's just Oz that's out of stock and dried up of cab decals then! ... now I get it [emoji38]

You had me worried for a sec, since I'll be needing some more for other games at some stage. What a relief!

Query: are the EU version the updated decal with the printing defects corrected?

I think only genuine ones have the defect, from the cost of the EU ones I am think they are def not genuine.

So you meant it's just Oz that's out of stock and dried up of cab decals then! ... now I get it :lol

Sorry to go off topic but what is the defect on the originals?

Quoted from linked page:

"NOTE: These are original artwork licensed cabinet decals (TPF)- new production run produced by the company who make them for WMS. Additionally these are IMPROVED - there was a factory flaw in one of the screens that shows up as a lighter band going across the sun on one side of the decal - this has been fixed for this revision!"

I had heard of this before. Seems like some Original reproductions choose to retain it as "original", where (as far as I understand) the "next gen" decal sets correct for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to go off topic but what is the defect on the originals?

Nice! He got back to me quick (edit above).. Official Response it if they will be restocking is "no time soon", so I'll have to keep hunting.

I'm also considering a colour DMD, assume that is the LCD Version? Also unsure if I should go the LED route, have you done that?

Yes Led it, the difference is mind blowing. My ColorDmd is the LCD Version works great.

• 3 months later...
Wayne @ MrPinball sells them although I see they aren't listed atm on his website - suggest contacting him
I did this a couple of months back, he no longer does them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I need a set too,

I just did a quick search and see these -

https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/indiana-jones-cabinet-decals.html (been around the longest I guess)

https://supdec.com/catalog?product_id=3392 (not great reviews)

https://pinballdecals.eu/shop/indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-pinball-cabinet-decals-set/ (I'm a little sus but they do take PP (disputable) and have a new FB- might just be new).

Still not sure who to pick.