Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Sell Deadpool LE or Not

gardog62

Just got my Deadpool LE .Plan was to open Xmas day and play .

Now I am thinking or do i sell it new in box ?

What is the general consensus ?

Just curious and a bit torn between the 2 options

I am leaning toward keeping it as it was number 2 on my list after Irn Maiden which i dont have yet .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have DPLE #104 and it’s about the most addictive game I’ve ever played

Just one more game I say, promptly followed by hitting the start button again and again and yes again

Open it, love it and sell it down the line if you want

Im guessing if it isnt opened yet, it was originally bought to try and turn a profit.

If thats the reason then just sell it and get your money, then once do you that do us all a favor and move onto another hobby and milk that one instead.

There is already enough people arse raping this hobby as it is.

this Is pinball's version of a ticket Scalper

BUT...... if you did buy with the intention to play it and enjoy, then scrap the above, open it up and have a great Christmas playing your new game with the family.

Edited by jason1

No just got it .yesterday .Read the post .It is not opened because if it does get opened it will be xmas day ( which i am 98 % sure what will happen )

Maybe its buyers regret ( not that i do ) you know when you make a large purchase and think maybe i shouldnt have .

Sort of like a mega chrissy pressie for me .( had to borrow 8 k from my son to buy ) But as stated originally i would have preferred an Iron Maiden but all your arse raping buddies bought them and now are trying to sell them for 14.5 to 17 k .Who do think planted the idea in my vacuous head Had 2 AA members agree to a sale of IM Le and then back out and a third one wants 15 k but i am the mercenary ( been passing through this hobby for 48 years Yep just a hobby for me )

If you need to vent ,attack them not me i just raised a what i thought was a valid topic for discussion

But just in case you read the above before attacking me .no worries you have a great Christmas too

Maybe offering as a trade to get the iron maiden Le you would rather is an option. You never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thought crossed my mind i must confess but i dont know if its just me but i want every pinball machine .

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a Stern fanboy at all but after playing it for hours at the local pub (a bit pissed) I proclaimed it as the the best Stern ever

Big call .i have only played a handful of games on a deadpool and decided it was my # 2 stern to get after Iron Maiden love the music pins Ac/Dc Metallica etc .

Surely there's still Iron Maiden premiums available ... couldn't you sell your Deadpool and get an Iron Maiden prem and have some change to throw back at your son ? I've played a lot of both and i'm thinking Iron Maiden will keep me interested longer.

Pinball is a very person hobby and peoples preferences are not the same for everyone. Asking others opinions is not valid for your choice. I’ve had both LE IMdn and DP. Love them both, then sold IMdn to get POTC Jjp. Go and play someone else’s DP and see what you think. But it’ll be a while before the code is complete - look at what they did for GOTG.

Pinball is a very person hobby and peoples preferences are not the same for everyone. Asking others opinions is not valid for your choice. I’ve had both LE IMdn and DP. Love them both, then sold IMdn to get POTC Jjp. Go and play someone else’s DP and see what you think. But it’ll be a while before the code is complete - look at what they did for GOTG.

Unfortunately dont have access to another in my region .did play a dozen games recently and loved it so i believe its a winner .

Excuse my ignorance what did they do for GOTG ?

The code started at Groot all day, then they developed the rules to match a "story" and all the shots are needed to blow up the score line. A great machine with so many different tactics. Deadpool will be the same in the end, with George Gomez say 2 more multiballs, weapons having special meanings, and much more to come soon.

I am grad I have owned about 60 different titles rather than having kept them all but even I keep them for about a year.

Just curios though, are there seriously people that think it is morally OK to sell a boxed machine for more than they paid for it new?

I suppose the bigger question is are there actually people that pay the inflated price?.

I suppose the bigger question is are there actually people that pay the inflated price?.

It would seem yes there are Steve..... and more than what you might think. I guess the mantra is “when ya gotta have it well ya just gotta have it!”

Hey it’s their money and if they have that much disposable income then why not.