Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Frankie's Pizza 13th Jan 2019

FRANKIE'S PIZZA SUNDAY 13TH JAN 1600HRS (4PM) BEST GAME TOURNAMENT

In the second!! of hopefully many regular events to be held at Frankie's Pizza there will be a best game tournament at Frankie's on Sunday the 13th January starting at 4pm. All games must start before 8pm. There will be a 4 person, best of three games final starting at 830pm. So an early finish to get you all home and cozy in bed!

ENTRY FEE: $5. All money goes into a prize pool for the top 3 finalists. (less $1 per player)

VENUE:

Frankie's Pizza

50 Hunter St

Sydney

Frankie's happy hour is from 4pm to 6pm daily with $3 spirits and beers!!! The music is pumping and there is a band after (towards the end??) of the finals.

GAMES:

Frankie's has 7 games all in nice working order

AEROSMITH

KISS

IRON MAIDEN

AC/DC

METALLICA

GUNS N ROSES

THE SOPRANOS

Games are $2 a game of 3 for $5. Tokens are available by c/c on the wall. (no cash!)

FORMAT:

This is a public venue with others also playing the games. Allow a little more time to get your games completed.

Each player is play each of the 7 games and have their games recorded by a scorer in Matchplay. PRIOR TO COMMENCING YOUR COMP GAME YOU MUST TELL A SCORER YOU ARE ABOUT TO PLAY. (suggest playing in groups of 3)

Your final game must commence prior to 8pm.

The top 4 qualifiers will face each other in a best of 3 game starting at 8:15pm. Q1 faces Q3, and Q2 faces Q4. Highest ranked player picks all 3 (different) games. Their opponent picks playing order.

All normal tournament rules apply.

IFPA has (is) being applied for.

Scorers are currently Will. (please let me know if you can come along and score)

Will

I can probably get to this one.

ENTRY FEE: $5. All money goes into a prize pool for the top 3 finalists. (less $1 per player)

Is the $1 per player the charge that IFPA Australia proposed a few months back? I haven't really been following what was happening with that.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder comp at Frankies tomorrow night.

An update from the operator had Iron Maiden isn't in perfect order so we will pull that one out

He has been working on it for a couple of weeks and was hoping to have it ready for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Well done to Mark on the win this week.

Coogee players may recognise Michael in the foreground. Nice to see him qualify first for the finals

Two new people who have never competed before, so welcome aboard

Good night. Loud. Very very loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 4 weeks later...