Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Original USA Donkey Kong

For sale is my original USA Donkey Kong.

Imported 4 months ago my personal position has changed siginificantly and I am looking to move this on.

This was my grail cab and it works perfectly.

Appears all original except looks like the tmould, sideart and coin sticker are new.

Has the usual bumps as you would expect from a cab of this vintage. There has been some touchups done to the paint. This was all done by the previous owner, I have done nothing except enjoy playing this classic.

Button hanging out of the coin door is a credit switch, never tested the coin mechs.

Still original 110v wired, I have been running it of of an external stepdown.

$3500

No profit from me, this is what I paid.

Conditions of sale

Preference for local pickup at a mutually agreed time.

I would feel better if the buyer sees it and is happy with the sale however if no locals are interested I will consider shipping however this would be at the buyers expense and arrangement

20181212_142348_resized.thumb.jpg.c6e95817c8456cb9e14a969c7a9fe5fd.jpg20181212_142219_resized.thumb.jpg.2b3a368d0da480c6f5ac51f3a0ab87d1.jpg20181212_142254_resized.thumb.jpg.129d77af4f208499e23c2702353233f0.jpg20181212_141724_resized.thumb.jpg.be5fafee1eb4723e5262e2ff6db93b3b.jpg20181212_141526_resized.thumb.jpg.c66f88fbd20c007265e66e0f541c083f.jpg

• Administrators
Not doubting it but just want to make sure - are u 100% sure it’s original and not a reproduction (very good condition).

Can u take a pic of the serial plate.

Where in QLD r u?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I know for a fact good reproductions are selling between 3-4k so this is a steal for an original.

One of the most desirable Arcade machines for one of the least Pinballs:lol

Thanks but I need money and space. A trade gives me neither.

Yeah I understand mate. I’m heading to brissy from bundy tomorrow to pick up a skilly and drop off a machine in Ipswich I’ll do some deep thinking tonight. I just know ill regret not buying one so close to home but hard to part with Xmas break cash hmmm

**** I have no idea what ur on about??

Even I know what he means by that, maybe there's some extra text between the lines none of us can see. Sometimes to avoid such attention you best offer trades as a PM because it's pretty clear his circumstances have changed and another machine is not needed but cash is. Otherwise offer your games up for sale as he has and exchange the cash with him that way then you both achieve a sale. It's a great deal on the Donkey Kong.