Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Old operator getting back into the game

G'day fellow pin heads, after being out of the game since 2002 (SW Sydney) l am back operating/repairing again (my divorce was a blessing) with new Stern pins in Coffs Harbour region-paradise.

Back in the 90's l was buying new Williams Bally pins from Bruce the sales manager of Leisure and Allied Industries-now in 2019 l am buying new Stern pins from the same person with 20 years between dealings.

Working on setting up local and IFPA comps With the Hoey Moey Coffs Harbour-Black Knight coming soon.

Would be great to catch up with other pinball enthusiasts in the area.

Regards Neil

58708082_10211788586025089_4991405893837914112_o.jpg.455add4ebf427acf5a98b6aeeb449f26.jpg

How excitement, i was in playing your pins last week @Parazio (you'll see the Grand champion on Deadpool). I have a Deadpool Pro the same as yours. Are you doing servicing as well? I am in Woolgoolga, and we have just formed a fledgling pinball team called the Woopi Freeballers Inc.

There's 5 of us and we'll be very interested in new pinballs when you have them.

I'm also in the market for new and used pinball machines and someone to service them as i have a new private space here in Woolgoolga. We hold weekly Sunday invitationals if you'd like to drop in one Sunday afternoon and meet us just send me a PM or look us up on facebook.

PS, your Munsters machine is screaming for some midfield lighting, it's just a guessing game where the ball is coming from most times.. Cough, cough pinstadium cough.

Yeppers, we have a space if you need storage for any operational pins too @Parazio ....

Reckon we could keep 70 or 80 pins in here for you and make sure they play :cool:;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147088[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147089[/ATTACH]

If you have more than that we can still accomodate you.:laugh:

office42.jpg.62a0fa92de0fd08eb3b427cdabc1241e.jpg

office41.jpg.70a4e499e81d238024aceff5b1e244de.jpg

Thanks for the offer but have heaps of space in my workshop at Upper Orara.

Siting-servicing-repairing and getting into restoration of pinballs.

Electronics of the new Stern pins are quite different to the 90's era pins l used to work with.

My interest is SS pins-not so much EM pins.

Would love to catch up with fellow pinheads in the area thanks for the invite will take you up on it.

Market up hear for buying is limited-done many trips to Brisbane and Sydney picking up machines.

What is your Facebook login?

Agree the Munsters is dark will look into it-outside info and constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Regards Neil

Face book login?

If you like the page i'll be able to invite you, i think it's public (with a private group) but i know fukall about facebook and keep of it as much as possible.

I am getting one of the team members missus to admin the page shortly as she's up on it.

You can email me at punkin@stilldragon.com.au and i'll give you the address, we have a pingolf today on my one and only machine, usually 6 or 8 of us here at 1pm kickoff, 10.30 practice.

I will be very interested in servicing, i was talking to a guy but he's at Wauchope so a bit of organising. Looking forward to meeting you.

PS i have PinStadiums coming for my Deadpool so you should be able to see the difference tween mine and yours next couple weeks to see if the lighting units are for you (not cheap but what is?).

oh, the link;

https://www.facebook.com/Woopi-Freeballers-Inc-1079332152257683