Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

jukebox repairs in Geelong Vic area ?

scott eaves

Question

10 answers to this question

Just wondering if anyone could help out with what's the general going rate for repairs on these older jukeboxes - ballpark and are people happy with the service they have received from either the one mentioned in Mornington or the repair guys in Qld.

Any feedback on service and price from people who have used their services I'm sure would be much appreciated by all on the forum who have jukeboxes sitting around that need some work done on them .

Cheers

I currently have the guys at Escape Electronics working on my CPU , as it seems a faulty unit was fitted by Peter !

Can't recommend Frank at escape electronics enough , really seems to know these machines inside out .

Edited by Arcade King

Before one makes such comments it would be a really good idea to get the facts in order.I have been repairing Jukeboxes for over 55 Years, have been previous Australian agent for Rock Ola before escape Electronics, have also been the sole Australian Seeburg agent and was the first person in Australia to import and operate 1500 cd Juke Boxes five years before anyone else.

The customer had an incorrect CCC in the machine which I could not repair for obvious reasons.

• Administrators
Before one makes such comments it would be a really good idea to get the facts in order.I have been repairing Jukeboxes for over 55 Years, have been previous Australian agent for Rock Ola before escape Electronics, have also been the sole Australian Seeburg agent and was the first person in Australia to import and operate 1500 cd Juke Boxes five years before anyone else.

The customer had an incorrect CCC in the machine which I could not repair for obvious reasons.

Always good to get both sides of a story.

Thanks for posting.

I think Peter knows more about Rock-ola Jukeboxes than Escape and myself combined.

Most of the repairs we get are because Peter is too Busy.

We also buy Direct from Rock-ola and carry the Full Range of 1015 Jukeboxes and parts in Melbourne