Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Joker Poker Resto

Do i need to wetsand or dry sand before putting a clear on? Looks very nice

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

No, clear it then sand the first clearcoat if your original work was a little rough then clear again.

And did you notice all the imperfections in that door. That’s the trouble polishing them up. They look awesome buy show the flaws.

That Rustoleum is the ducks guts to use on cabs IMO. Good depth of colour in just one pass , easy to use and the tins don't cost a bomb from Bunnings and if they haven't got it they will try and get it for you through special orders.

Rustoleum blossom white is on. And the usual flick of black from a wire brush. I have ordered Montana Black spray cans "power red" and "black" which will be a few weeks before i get them. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190521/a9b8bf190de1cac007fc6ed9dfe8a199.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190521/4187647017a24b1f7461794f14010dc2.jpg

The Montana Black colours are very matte. I haven't painted yet but have gone with a semi gloss Loop brand. For anyone looking for spray paint have a look in a graff shop, colour range is amazing and you'd be surprised at the price. I got some 600ml cans of black for under $10 each. 1558434303487.jpeg.f653b427a47a7184238f8dd16eab56a9.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G925I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Replacing fuses today. Jaycar had 7.5amp fuses and 5amp slo blo fuses. They didnt have 1/4amp slo blo. I guess i have to order online for that one. Also replacing the EMI filter with a new one.7bc0fa6be6b53e8317741613c558e965.jpg65fabacf0e801f68d713e465197417b9.jpg

Today i have put all the bolts plates bits and pieces in a tub of white vinegar. Great idea Doug its the easiest way to clean up everything.

just rememeber its acid. once the bare metal is left it will rust again. you'll been to be quick with the heat and wd40 or inox or oil or something.

Today i have put all the bolts plates bits and pieces in a tub of white vinegar. Great idea Doug its the easiest way to clean up everything.

Personally I prefer chips with vinegar but each to their own. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade