Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Joker Poker Resto

Got the expensive coin door. Its cleaned up and has now got a new lock, sticker and button. Still havent got my paints for the cabinet but its too cold at the moment anyway. When i get the paints i need the temperature above 18c.293b05b35490b375037f8037012d6559.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Had half a day of free time earlier in the week - good weather to get the first colour on the backbox and cabinet. Very happy with the power red colour, nice and bright.

Pinball pimp stencils make life easy. A few small bleed marks here and there but most will be hidden by the siderails and legs.a818600ae164a6781e7184a86cd14254.jpg38e06f5a10222554d93c300c836b528f.jpg

Had half a day of free time earlier in the week - good weather to get the first colour on the backbox and cabinet. Very happy with the power red colour, nice and bright.

Pinball pimp stencils make life easy. A few small bleed marks here and there but most will be hidden by the siderails and legs.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190706/a818600ae164a6781e7184a86cd14254.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190706/38e06f5a10222554d93c300c836b528f.jpg

Looking good [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Touch ups completed now. New glides on the back. Brand new legs are on. New lock on the backbox. Starting to piece it back together. https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150875

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Boy it gives you a lot of satisfaction when it all starts coming together.

Looking good mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The coin door is now on. Also got the knocker, chimes, new flipper buttons, new shoot rod/plate assembly done.

I have just noticed the pinball pimp stencils have a small colour mistake on them. Deliberate or.mistake im not sure. In the pic notice the 2 black horn shapes coming out of the legs? Originally the left one was red!! After an image search i realised its not just my machine that was red. At first I was pissed off that it is not original but it looks good black so it is staying that way...

What do y'all think?20190725_195748.jpeg.9012c39297cf391dc5c72923712f3e80.jpeg

The coin door is now on. Also got the knocker, chimes, new flipper buttons, new shoot rod/plate assembly done.

I have just noticed the pinball pimp stencils have a small colour mistake on them. Deliberate or.mistake im not sure. In the pic notice the 2 black horn shapes coming out of the legs? Originally the left one was red!! After an image search i realised its not just my machine that was red. At first I was pissed off that it is not original but it looks good black so it is staying that way...

What do y'all think?https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150967

Looks good to me

I’ve just looked it up on ipdb and I’ve never noticed that before I wonder why they made one side red, but now looking at it I like your version a lot more and I wouldn’t change it now that it’s done.

I’ve just looked it up on ipdb and I’ve never noticed that before I wonder why they made one side red, but now looking at it I like your version a lot more and I wouldn’t change it now that it’s done.

I really like the machines that have some oddities to them. Especially the playfields that arent the same on both sides. I should email pinball pimp and tell him the stencil isnt the same as the original