Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

WH2O playfield hanger question....

pocketmoney

Question

Hi fellow AA'ers.

I have a mate that has a Wh2o that was sort of someone else's project and may not have the original playfield hangers. By this I mean the "S" shape brackets that hold the playfield to the lock-down bar.

The info I require are the dimensions from the bottom of the playfield to the apron anchor holes and from the bottom of the playfield to the top of the "s" that rests on the lock-down bar.

At present the Apron sits way too high using the existing mounting holes to secure it and the plunger is not in the middle of the ball for launching.

Any help with this would be extremely useful..

Cheers

Paul.

5 answers to this question

the plunger is not in the middle of the ball for launching.

If it is a standard ball plunger you can back off the nuts that hold the plunger assembly and there is adjustment in the holes up, down, left and right for allowing centering of the plunger which could be exactly what your problem sounds like is required.

From bottom EDGE of playfield to center of lock down bar slot is 20 mm (horizontal measurement )

From BOTTOM of play field to bottom of S bracket 74 mm (vertical measurement )

I think this is what u want, if not let me know

Thankyou for the prompt reply, The second measurement sounds right (will have to check actual machine to see if that one complies... not at my place).

The first measurement you mention is confusing re. horizontal. The measurement I am after should also be in the vertical plane... from the bottom of the playfield to the center of the elongated hole that is used to secure the apron to the "s" bracket.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Unless I have to adjust the plunger bracket I won't as the machine has been re-decalled and is not mine.. Once the measurements have been proven then I will adjust as required.

Thanks again AA'ers.

Ok that measurement is 45 mm.( Not so smashed this morning , I read it a bit different last night )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139609[/ATTACH]

Ahhh, cool, thanks for that. It does look like the correct one might be in there, it just didn't look "right" with the angle it was forcing on the apron. Will just do the final measurements when I am standing in front of the machine again.