Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Roughly 140 Amiga Floppy Disks

Guys,

I acquired about 140 Amiga Floppy disks. They mostly seem to be cover disks from magazines.

Seems to be a same to throw them out so if there is any one who wants them can have them.

They weigh a bit so best to pick them up. I'm located in Newcastle NSW but work up near Maitland NSW if that helps.

Edited by lkadlec

wow, that offer above is a ripper ! ^^^^^

You'll get reimbursed for postage, as long as you don mind the trouble to actually do the wrapping up and going to the PO to post, then once received he'll offload them for $$$ to fund some more purchases for himself.

What a trooper! ;)

wow, that offer above is a ripper ! ^^^^^

You'll get reimbursed for postage, as long as you don mind the trouble to actually do the wrapping up and going to the PO to post, then once received he'll offload them for $$$ to fund some more purchases for himself.

What a trooper! ;)

I’ve had people offer post on free items plenty of times, I assume they mark up the post to cover their time. If I’m going to resell something I make it clear. Would you rather I pretend I’m super keen to add them to my collection then flog them off when they arrive? I’m not manipulative and I’m not trying to take advantage of anyone. Any money I do make goes back into the hobby we’re all here for anyway.

Guys,

I acquired about 140 Amiga Floppy disks. They mostly seem to be cover disks from magazines.

Seems to be a same to throw them out so if there is any one who wants them can have them.

They weigh a bit so best to pick them up. I'm located in Newcastle NSW but work up near Maitland NSW if that helps.

If you feel up to posting them, I'd be happy to pay postage+packing to add them to my collection. I have a few Amiga magazines missing disks and I kinda just like to play through the disks occasionally.

If you feel up to posting them, I'd be happy to pay postage+packing to add them to my collection. I have a few Amiga magazines missing disks and I kinda just like to play through the disks occasionally.

OK if you are willing to cover the cost of the postage and box I'm happy to post. Not sure what the sweet spot will be box wise but I'll have a look tomorrow at the PO

- - - Updated - - -

OK if you are willing to cover the cost of the postage and box I'm happy to post. Not sure what the sweet spot will be box wise but I'll have a look tomorrow at the PO

No worries. Thanks for that. PM me one you know and we'll sort out the details