Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottleib sys 3 tripping house

I think I overloaded the house with to many machines on 1 powerpoint

Before the teed off was working fine but since trips the house as soon as plug in even direct to power point(and even with 4 power point with saftey switch built in) ...

What should I check first on the machine/ what could cause this..

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Aussie Arcade mobile app

about all you can check is that the power point works with something else to show its the game. seems the machine has a mains wiring fault of some sort. summon your favourite tech and get it fixed.

if i had to guess i would say probaby a failed emi filter but who knows with the crap in the market. might also have the mains twisted together with stickytape and chewy. we cant tell from here.

about all you can check is that the power point works with something else to show its the game. seems the machine has a mains wiring fault of some sort. summon your favourite tech and get it fixed.

if i had to guess i would say probaby a failed emi filter but who knows with the crap in the market. might also have the mains twisted together with stickytape and chewy. we cant tell from here.

Yeh its definitely that machine... Isolated the problem to it...

Tried different point on seperate saftey switch

Really strange had for years and never had a problem then plug way to much into the one point and went.. The other 2 pinnies not experienced any issues on same point after tripped power

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Aussie Arcade mobile app