Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXIX - Game 3 ~ Time Pilot (closes 5-May)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I know it’s “legal” but the idea parachute hunting ruins some of the fun of this game for me.

I can never decide which direction to position my ship right before the cool warp sequence when clearing a level.

I think I’m usually pointing straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

270,300 - WolfMAME 0.199

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147217

I don't own a joystick, so this game is going to be a tough one for me due to the controls.

Anteater without a joystick. PAC n pal without a joystick. Now this. Maybe you should get a good one. They do last for many years without rage quit abuse. Joystick play is just what the arcades were like as well, excepting of course the early games like Asteroids and the US Space Invaders.

Anteater without a joystick. PAC n pal without a joystick. Now this. Maybe you should get a good one. They do last for many years without rage quit abuse. Joystick play is just what the arcades were like as well, excepting of course the early games like Asteroids and the US Space Invaders.

I really need a traveling joystick for my work trips. Arrow keys really don’t cut it for this game!

Sent from my C64 VT-100 Terminal using Aussie Arcade

Haha, yep, I play almost all games using a keyboard, including Anteater and Pac & Pal - it works great for me nearly all the time, but for games like this, I definitely could benefit from investing in a joystick. I've been procrastinating on it for some time now, so no one to blame but myself, just need to find the right model and pull the trigger on a purchase. Until then, I'll make do the best I can.

Not sure if I'll play this again. Definitely not today anyway. This game was actually an uncomfortable experience and was almost aborted early. It's hard to play with aching and either numb or tingling fingers. I know what it is (apart from being a nuisance) and that a B12 booster shot will cure it for a while so I'm off to the doctor.

No Jungler for me today though New Rally X may be a possibility later on

timeplt.png.e88f2e2fe24a930cb0b070b698a112af.png

This game was actually an uncomfortable experience and was almost aborted early.

OK so you play under unfavorable conditions and yet score a very favorable outcome. No correction, a great outcome. I often see that no matter how bad things are, it's always good to play a video game. You just never know if it will turn out super.

:005:

- - - Updated - - -

This news just in ...

Radar has picked up very strong enemy activity in the last few hours. In fact many gamers have taken to their planes to post some fantastic new scores, as you can see below.

G7jhHgS.png

Scramble, scramble ...

http://i.imgur.com/xjuV5cE.gif

Only 1.5 days to go until this game is closed.

:)

Haha, yep, I play almost all games using a keyboard... it works great for me nearly all the time, but for games like this, I definitely could benefit from investing in a joystick... I'll make do the best I can.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147435[/ATTACH]

what.jpg.a5697b5e07b252d543308601a467b75e.jpg