Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LED’s

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I put some (3 to try) coloured leds in my stern hot hand but they look very weak next to the regular globes , are all led globes weaker than the regular globes or should I have got the super bright led globes , I bought them from pinballspareparts . thanks

Hi I put some (3 to try) coloured leds in my stern hot hand but they look very weak next to the regular globes , are all led globes weaker than the regular globes or should I have got the super bright led globes , I bought them from pinballspareparts . thanks

Depends on what type/quality of leds you get

Hi, Some of the cheap LEDs globes use only a normal (10mm or similar) LED which are not that bright. Look for "SMD" style LEDs which are brighter and will last longer. Some have a frosted dome which are best if you can see the globes directly and have a more even illumination. Clear dome globes can be slightly brighter but are best used under plastics or behind backglass due to possible glare. See here for a range of SMD globes https://www.scribblygum.com.au/arcade/led-globes-pinball