Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Scam ?

scotty

So im selling my Hilux ute on GT & recieved this enquiry from someone, im thinking Scam, any thoughts ? email conversation starts at the bottom

I'm fine with the price i will be paying you through PayPal linked up with my Westpac bank account, please get back to me with your PayPal details or your bank details with your full name and phone number to make the payment as soon as possible, I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up and deliver it to my place in Darwin after the whole fund has been cleared into your acct.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019, 1:44 AM Scott <scotttye@bigpond.com> wrote:

The car is nearly new other than it’s got 47000 k’s. no defects / accidents. Immaculate. Will do $39000

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Apr 2019, at 10:40 am, Micheal Wood <woodmicheal85@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me here, So what is the condition and service history. I work with Bennett's Petroleum,Tasmania, Australia Oil & Gas and we are presently offshore in New Zealand Taranaki Basin. We do not have access to phone at the moment and that's why I contacted you with internet messaging facility. What is the final asking price and your location

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019, 1:35 AM Scott <scotttye@bigpond.com> wrote:

Yeah Jac, available

Sent from my iPhone

Just send this back the bastard:

'You are a scamming c**t. Your details and IP address have been reporting to the Australian Federal Police and will be investigated. People like you are worthless scumbag pieces of crap'

We know not much can be done legally but at least if this scares a few of these scammers and makes them think twice about doing it again, well that's better than nothing.

A mate up the road rang me 3 years ago to check this same conversation. Trust me you can have hours of fun mucking this bastard about. Waste his time with endless questions & play dumb as, you'll roll over with laughter until he understands your playing him. :lol

By the way scotty this wasn't smart either.

You need to be a bit more savy on the internet. IMO

A mate up the road rang me 3 years ago to check this same conversation. Trust me you can have hours of fun mucking this bastard about. Waste his time with endless questions & play dumb as, you'll roll over with laughter until he understands your playing him. [emoji38]

Haha. I remember an english youtube guy called... james veitch... watch it and laugh!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

I told a scammer once that I was a psychic and I was expecting his phone call (Microsoft scam) and told him he was going to die in a accident within the month, Sadly for him a slow painful death.

He hung up on me.......How rude. Never called back either. :lol

A mate up the road rang me 3 years ago to check this same conversation. Trust me you can have hours of fun mucking this bastard about. Waste his time with endless questions & play dumb as, you'll roll over with laughter until he understands your playing him. :lol

Sorry mate, what wasn't smart ?