Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Speedy recovery Narf.

Did not know he was crook!

Hook in and recover quiclky mate.

Cheers furbs and trev

Last week or so since sunday been a rush. Left lateral valve turns out been suspect maybe in my heart for a few years with small symptoms my age and body hidden

Saturday and into sunday morning it decided a big fail

So today in hr or so going down for a crack open and repair/replace

Been difficult to take in and tell folk atm.

good luck man .. lets see if we can get a laugh to take your mind off it .....

A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.

The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage.

"Hey, Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its' heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I make $39,675 a year and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic.....

"Try doing it with the engine running."