Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Addams Family buying tips

Plong

Hoping to check out an Addams this week don't know much about it at this stage ,is there any thing in particular I should be looking for apart from the normal stuff ( hacks battery damage playfield wear etc )

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Playfield is everything on this game:

1 - Around the mansion windows, raised inserts, feel the inserts with the glass off and see if its got a raised edge (this game doesn't usually sink). If so look to see if it's been touched up.

2 - the clouds on the LHS of the PF . Is there any burn from a magnet stuck on?

3 - The chair hole is usually shot but have a look at the swamp hole and see if its hammered. if so it may be a high KM game.

4 - translate - Burns from the globes or over voltage.

If the Pf passes that , everything is fixable

Had a chat to the owner tonight. He had it stored at another guys house for the last 3 years. He picked it up 6 months ago It wouldn't fire up. A guy comes to fix his duke box and takes a look at his af. Batteries have leaked , the guy says I can fix that and he still has the board. Mate is calling him tomorrow. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he will sell. Offered him a dr dude and party zone for trade as a tempter and he says maybe. So still haven't seen it but if he doesn't want to part with it I at least will be bringing it home for a while as he wants it gone over rubbers leds , service etc .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk