Thread: Jubilee supreme "bigtop" 10c one arm bandit

State
    Perth
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Jubilee supreme "bigtop" 10c one arm bandit

Gday all, does anyone know anything about the australian jubilee supreme 5reel 10c machine's the only date i can find on the machine is 1986. Im currently trying work out some power issues causing it not to boot up. Does anyone know if any manuals or schematic exist or if someone has any knowledge of the electromechanical jubilee supreme 10c 5 reel machine would be much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Perthtruck; 12th April 2019 at 12:07 PM.

State
    Illawarra NSW
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1714 Post(s)
    Most bandits from this era with electronics, credit meters etc are pretty much boat anchors, as there's no spare parts, documentation, or knowledge.

Stick to purely mechanical ones, as they will survive a nuclear explosion along with the cockroaches.

State
    Perth
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

As this bandit does not owe me anything and its just power issues caused by common readily available eletronic components only made difficult buy my limited knowledge, im going to try my best there rod71 to keep the anchor out of the water and give it a fighting chance to live once again.

State
    Atwell Perth
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    285 Post(s)
    If you received it for free there is a good reason for that, I have tried to resurect one of these myself, I gave up years ago due to the fact that there is nothing info wise readily available, pull the artwork and hang them in the man cave or convert the top half to touch screen pokie emulator

State
    Perth
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Im hearing ya and most cases that would be true but My mate bought it couple years back but he lost interest in it where as i did not loose interest in it so he ended up giving to me as a b/day present. Everything works independently to each other as in the one arm mechanism and all the 5 reels work perfectly, the coin hopper works perfectly and keeps
    the physical record with the (non digital) payout count meter, the Sound board works... it all works pcb boards work...its just loosing power/no power/wrong voltages with the power supply system . So im hoping for a long shot that someone who know eletronics may be able to shed some light on it or by some mirical they live in perth or western australia and can take a look at it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember a couple old post from yesteryear with this jubilee supreme eletro-mechanical machine so i know their are some people out there with specific knowledge of these and hoping i can find them to help with mine.

State
    Bulli NSW
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1687 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod71 View Post

Stick to purely mechanical ones, as they will survive a nuclear explosion along with the cockroaches.
    looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perthtruck View Post
    Im hearing ya and most cases that would be true but My mate bought it couple years back but he lost interest in it where as i did not loose interest in it so he ended up giving to me as a b/day present. Everything works independently to each other as in the one arm mechanism and all the 5 reels work perfectly, the coin hopper works perfectly and keeps
    the physical record with the (non digital) payout count meter, the Sound board works... it all works pcb boards work...its just loosing power/no power/wrong voltages with the power supply system . So im hoping for a long shot that someone who know eletronics may be able to shed some light on it or by some mirical they live in perth or western australia and can take a look at it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember a couple old post from yesteryear with this jubilee supreme eletro-mechanical machine so i know their are some people out there with specific knowledge of these and hoping i can find them to help with mine.
    If itís working then loses power just recap the whole ps wonít take long. If u send me all the cap values I can get ya kit together for a reasonable price. Or send me the PS and Iíll do it

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

State
    Perth
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks adzy8383, ill let ya know how it goes when i get around to it.

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perthtruck View Post
    Thanks adzy8383, ill let ya know how it goes when i get around to it.
    No worries mate. I responded to ur FB message by no reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    777 Post(s)
    I have had one of these in the shed for years..
    Normally the batteries leak and destroy the un repairable boards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information