Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jubilee supreme "bigtop" 10c one arm bandit

Gday all, does anyone know anything about the australian jubilee supreme 5reel 10c machine's the only date i can find on the machine is 1986. Im currently trying work out some power issues causing it not to boot up. Does anyone know if any manuals or schematic exist or if someone has any knowledge of the electromechanical jubilee supreme 10c 5 reel machine would be much appreciated.

Cheers

20190412_081012.thumb.jpg.34b3ee733a071dd64fb458c65c29f83e.jpg

20190412_120036.thumb.jpg.32f3e7037d31fd0a41647497797c4383.jpg

Edited by Perthtruck

Most bandits from this era with electronics, credit meters etc are pretty much boat anchors, as there's no spare parts, documentation, or knowledge.

Stick to purely mechanical ones, as they will survive a nuclear explosion along with the cockroaches.

As this bandit does not owe me anything and its just power issues caused by common readily available eletronic components only made difficult buy my limited knowledge, im going to try my best there rod71 to keep the anchor out of the water and give it a fighting chance to live once again.

If you received it for free there is a good reason for that, I have tried to resurect one of these myself, I gave up years ago due to the fact that there is nothing info wise readily available, pull the artwork and hang them in the man cave or convert the top half to touch screen pokie emulator

Im hearing ya and most cases that would be true but My mate bought it couple years back but he lost interest in it where as i did not loose interest in it so he ended up giving to me as a b/day present. Everything works independently to each other as in the one arm mechanism and all the 5 reels work perfectly, the coin hopper works perfectly and keeps

the physical record with the (non digital) payout count meter, the Sound board works... it all works pcb boards work...its just loosing power/no power/wrong voltages with the power supply system . So im hoping for a long shot that someone who know eletronics may be able to shed some light on it or by some mirical they live in perth or western australia and can take a look at it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember a couple old post from yesteryear with this jubilee supreme eletro-mechanical machine so i know their are some people out there with specific knowledge of these and hoping i can find them to help with mine.

Im hearing ya and most cases that would be true but My mate bought it couple years back but he lost interest in it where as i did not loose interest in it so he ended up giving to me as a b/day present. Everything works independently to each other as in the one arm mechanism and all the 5 reels work perfectly, the coin hopper works perfectly and keeps

the physical record with the (non digital) payout count meter, the Sound board works... it all works pcb boards work...its just loosing power/no power/wrong voltages with the power supply system . So im hoping for a long shot that someone who know eletronics may be able to shed some light on it or by some mirical they live in perth or western australia and can take a look at it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember a couple old post from yesteryear with this jubilee supreme eletro-mechanical machine so i know their are some people out there with specific knowledge of these and hoping i can find them to help with mine.

If it’s working then loses power just recap the whole ps won’t take long. If u send me all the cap values I can get ya kit together for a reasonable price. Or send me the PS and I’ll do it

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gday morty moose, do you have the excat same bigtop 5reel machine?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry adzy i appreciate your reply but i moth balled the project for the minute as have other stuff to concentrate on but ill get back to ya soon as i get back onto it. Cheers adzy ��