Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXIX - Game 2 ~ Space Zap (closes 28-Apr)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I passed the 100k mark on this one. I’m on my way to Beijing and Shanghai for a couple weeks so will be playing on my laptop.

Unfortunately I can’t get Elevator Action to work on my laptop and Time Pilot really doesn’t work with the keyboard!

IMG_0828.thumb.JPG.5ad80cca5fbe00358098f6853dd5f267.JPG

Sent from my C64 VT-100 Terminal using Aussie Arcade

Small improvement that probably won't matter in the big scheme of things but I'll take it :rolleyes

From 161,250 to 168,500 is 7,250 game score points. That doesn't look like much, but when it's entered on the scoreboard, it's worth 4 x MGL points, as you go from 86 to 90 points. Even more rewarding than you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 13 of 17 ...

V6FKwpX.png

:)

Very nice opening score. The only thing is, this game closes tomorrow. So you are just in the Nick of time, but really your name is Jason ... :lol

Also I hope you submit a score for Elevator Action, this game also closes tomorrow.

So many good zappers in this MGL. You can all book your appointment with the physiotherapist on Monday next week, after all the button mashing is over ... :guru:

1 day to go until this game is closed ... :alienabduction:

- - - Updated - - -

Can you manage another 300 points? Jason just pipped your score by 250 points.

:035:

Who knows how all the scores will end up tomorrow. It's time to play!

The sound in this 1959 cartoon reminds me of the tension while playing Space Zap. It's actually similar to the suspenseful drama tracks in the 1960s Marvel super hero cartoons: Hulk, Submariner, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.