Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXIX - Game 1 ~ Elevator Action (closes 28-Apr)

Day 15 of 17 ...

Looking at the number of score submissions recently, it looks like the good spies are taking a hammering from the bad guys ... :021:

u2Go5zN.png

Duck, dodge, dip, weave and shoot!

2 days to go until this game is closed.

:)

• Like 1

Pessimeister: 38, 450

0010.png.6210638e385aa0a4d1d65d6c0b4f8abc.png

Finally hit my aim of reaching floor 3 and 30 k. Such a brutal uncompromising game at times to the point of being borderline unfair. Still, I'm really happy to have been introduced to it via the MGL as it really keeps you on your toes and I seem to keep coming back to it. My technique in the lower sections definitely needs refining as I lose so many lives there. I wonder who's got the high score at Netherworld to date? :)

• Like 1

I will always like this game. Great memories playing this when it came out and still fun to play for me.

That said - anyone who wasn’t around to play this when it came out - especially those younger that grew up more with console games - I can completely understand not liking this game!

Even though I couldn’t get a working ROM for my business travel laptop- I still got a new PB on my home ArcadeSD machine!

Well played everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• Like 1

I wonder who's got the high score at Netherworld to date? :)

Good question. I checked their website just now and they have a very old scoreboard up. Elevator Action is not even mentioned. It's the first time I have found that Netherworld have dropped the ball.

• Like 1

Day 17 of 17.

Final Results ...

Pou4q3E.png

You can’t duck in the elevator. If you take too long or try to leech, the game turns into murder mode. If you miss a red door you will need to go back into the building, even if you try to make a getaway in your sports car. The list goes on, and they all add up to, where this is a very tough title from TAITO. So everyone who played this game is congratulated for their effort.

40K-48K are all stellar scores: Well played thejudge, ILLSeaBass, RMacauley, JasonV91, bigredbird, JES, Prow, SMK, BandontheRun and CrazyKongFan. Spectre hit 52K for 3rd place and redelf 54K for 2nd place … that’s excellent spy gaming.

Congratulations to Daniel Larsen for winning Game 1 with a very strong score of 62,550 points.

PMBdsgx.png

Game 3 Time Pilot and Game 4 Jungler are both currently in play. Both games require great strategy and top level manoeuvring.

:)

• Like 1

I disagree... and it's better than Bagman :D

Haha, just my opinion of course, which doesn't mean much to anybody but me! Every game has its fans (rightly so) - Lord knows I've played and liked some games that others find gross...but come off it, EVERYBODY loves Bagman, Prow ;)

• Like 1

Haha, just my opinion of course, which doesn't mean much to anybody but me! Every game has its fans (rightly so) - Lord knows I've played and liked some games that others find gross...but come off it, EVERYBODY loves Bagman, Prow ;)

BAGMAN? Another great game ... :o

There are some very interesting stories on Bagman. You wouldn't believe what he's been through.

• Like 1