Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXXXIX - Game 1 ~ Elevator Action (closes 28-Apr)

Now I feel bad...

You feel bad?

I haven't been the same recently ... [ATTACH=CONFIG]146114[/ATTACH]

My nose has been a little bigger than usual recently. Oh well, on with gaming we go ... http://i.imgur.com/z91itqI.gif

• Like 1

I seriously considered taking a few MGLs off. After breaking 40K I guess I couldn't help myself in the end.

Whenever I clear the 1st building I'm reminded of my first trip to Funspot in 2002. I played a game of doubles and the concept of point pressing was totally unknown to me. When I cleared the building with about 10K including the bonus someone behind me (who shall remain nameless) said sarcastically to the bloke I was playing with "What's your lowest score after the first building Greg?" Greg didn't reply and I didn't submit my crappy final score. Felt totally useless as a gamer at the time.

These days I usually repeat that quote as sarcastically as I can at the bottom of the first building

elevator.png.94cd0d327a8a031a89e0ab059fadf1e5.png

• Like 1

I seriously considered taking a few MGLs off. After breaking 40K I guess I couldn't help myself in the end.

Glad you cleared that up. If you don't go to the the arcade, it will close. Just look what happened in the 80s ... :rolleyes

- - - Updated - - -

yes, my tv is a bit blurry :)

Looks fine to me. I often see like that after playing a lot of games. I actually score better that way too.

- - - Updated - - -

2,300pts

One play. Next game please.

You gotta play this game like you play the guitar. You play the guitar well.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 5 of 17 ...

So many gamers in the elevators, it's crowded.

SEOJfrv.jpg

Improved scores continue to be submitted.

:)

• Like 1

That photo is awesome!

It's got everything... cool headphones, oversized pager/phone, chess club shirt, jester light box, awesome cab.

They would have to mop that place out every night, it's a panty dropper.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146372

I don't know who the player is but I'd hazard a guess someone on here knows.

As for the location I'm 100% certain that's Funspot. The jester logo is the giveaway but there's one or two other hints in the photo if you've been there. This is the very same machine I played in 2002 and mentioned in my submission

• Thanks 1

Whenever I clear the 1st building I'm reminded of my first trip to Funspot in 2002. I played a game of doubles and the concept of point pressing was totally unknown to me. When I cleared the building with about 10K including the bonus someone behind me (who shall remain nameless) said sarcastically to the bloke I was playing with "What's your lowest score after the first building Greg?" Greg didn't reply and I didn't submit my crappy final score. Felt totally useless as a gamer at the time.

These days I usually repeat that quote as sarcastically as I can at the bottom of the first building

Gawd...

i was in the third building for 27k.. So i guess some of you spies are hanging around after getting all the docos just shooting bad guys lights out etc until the warning klaxon sounds ?

Gawd...

i was in the third building for 27k.. So i guess some of you spies are hanging around after getting all the docos just shooting bad guys lights out etc until the warning klaxon sounds ?

It's a bit soon to say too much coming from the MGL era of no tips in the first week even if it's just something that someone might perceive as a tip but I'll admit to hanging around in the first building a bit but not long enough for the "music of death" to start playing. Averaging 12-13K on the first building. On my submission I was at roughly floor 23 on building 4

• Like 1